T-ta-take m-me- home p-pl-please

TW: Abuse

~2 weeks later~ Jessica POV

It's official, Diggy and I go together. He's a real sweetheart. Jackie has a boyfriend too, his name is Khalil. Diggy, I and Jacob get to meet him today. So we meet at Dewey's (popcorn/ice cream shop in Cleveland).

"Hey Diggy, Jacob, Jessica, this is my boyfriend, Khalil"

"Hey Khalil" every said

"Wassup"

So we all having fun and Diggy and Jacob decide to go play basketball. Jackie decides to go walk them out. That's when Khalil approached me.

"*licks his lips and look me up and down* Hey lil mama, how about you leave Daniel and come to me?"

"Excuse me ?"

"You heard me, what's good ma?"

"You go with my friend Khalil and I love Diggy"

"I'll dump her for you and Diggy can't treat you like I can"

"You right,  he can treat me better and you better not hurt my friend *sees Jackie standing at the door*"

"Just give me a chance *tries to kiss Jessica*"

Jackie rushes in and pushes him away from me with fire in her eyes and yells for me to go to the guys. I thank her and run away, as I leave I hear her and Khalil screaming.

Meanwhile...Jacob POV

"Yo Digg, I don't like this Khalil dude"

"You don't like any of her boyfriends Jacob"

"This one is the worst, he just seems too...controlling *sees Jessica running towards them* Jessica what's going on?"

"*runs and hugs them* I'm so happy to see you guys

"What's wrong?" Diggy asked

"Khalil tried to get with me and I told him not to break up with Jackie and I go with Diggy but he didn't care. He tried to kiss me and Jackie pushed him off of me and told me to find yall. They were arguing when I left *sees Jackie walking towards them* Jackie *runs towards her*"

"*stops Jessica and barely whispers* T-ta-take m-me- home p-pl-please *passes out*"

"*screams* Jackie!!!

"Jessica bring the car around, Diggy help me get her up"

Jacob POV

So Jessica pulls the car around and Diggy helps me get her in the car. I drive because Jessica is in no state of mind to drive so she sits in the back with Jackie. So Diggy and I get her inside the house and on the couch.

"What to do now? Jessica asks

"Take her hoodie off, she probably passed out because she was overheated"

"*takes off Jackie hoodie and glasses* OMG *tears up* he abused her

"What are you talking about ? *walks over to Jessica and sees Jackie* Jacob !!! Come here, you were right about Khalil"

"What's wro- *sees Jackie* I'm a kill him"

"Chill man"

"*yells* He abused my girl Diggy!!!"

"Look at her, your girl needs you more than ever right now so be there for her. We can get him later"

"Okay, hand me a marker so I can wake her up and I need access to her leg to snap it back into place"

"She has shorts on up under her pants *hands Jacob a marker*"

So they passed me the marker to wake her up and I explained what is going on. I gave her a rag to bite on and I snapped her leg back in place. I had Diggy bring me an ace bandage and her crutches. She mentioned having crutches from a previous injury."

"I'm glad you broke up with him" Jessica said

"I didn't"

"You need to" Diggy said

"I can't"

"Why ?!?!? He abused you Jackie" Jacob explained

"I can't because he said if I did he would hurt everyone I love starting with Jacob, and I'll stay with him and suffer before I let him hurt the people I love"

A/N: Thanks for continuing to read my stories, voting, and commenting. I love you all