Epilogue-Portrait of love

Author POV

Well, it's 4 years later and Jacob and Jackie are still going strong. Jacob is still doing music which is going very well. He's actually headlining his own tour which is going international. Jackie got signed to Jive Records and has a hit single called "More Than Friends". It's a song based off of her and Jacob and how they ended up knowing they had feelings for each other. Jackie hooked Scooter up with her friend Louise and they're amazing together. She got Gennis a girl named Nakira. They seem happy so it's all good. Khalil got raped and killed in prison. Diggy & Jessica had a beautiful baby girl on March 20th. Don't worry they both 19 so they grown. Her name is Unique Danielle Simmons. Jackie babysits her all the time, she's a real sweetheart. Jackie loves being an Auntie. Jessica & Diggy always say she'll be a great mom one day plus Jacob wants a family. Well your probably wondering what happened to Tool right? Remember the girl Tool cheated to Jackie with? Tool got the girl pregnant, yep a father at 15. All his money he what making from music had to go to her. She never wanted him, she wanted his money. Get this he caught Chlamydia and herpes from her. He gets clowned everywhere he go now because the world found out how he did Jackie. What can I say payback's a bitch.

~THE END~