What do you want from me ?

Jackie POV

I wake up in my bed and go to the guest room to see Diggy, Jacob and Jessica each in their own bed. So I go downstairs to cook breakfast. I make cheese eggs,bacon, sausage toast and orange juice. One by one they start to wake up and come downstairs, I guess they smelled the food. We eat and Diggy and Jessica asked me what happen last night as far as Khalil. I looked out the window as I told the story.

Jessica:I'm so sorry Jackie

Jackie:Kanye shrug It's whatever. No one ever just wants me they want something from me, looks at Jacob so Jacob what do you want from me ?

Jacob:Huh ?

Jackie:What do you want from me ?

Jacob:Nothing

Jackie:Everybody has an agenda

Jacob:I'm not every boy Jackie, trust me I love you and I won't hurt you

Jessica:You can't honestly think Jacob would hurt you right ?

Jackie:I don't know what to think any more looks at Jessica teary-eyed I never thought someone would try to rape me, I never thought someone would date me just for how I look and leave me when they found someone better looking, I never thought I would be abused, I never thought someone would date me just because I got him stuff but guess what it did so honestly it I don't know what to think any more.

Diggy:Jackie-

Jackie:Look I know Jacob wouldn't intentionally hurt me but I can't take any more pain right now I'm sorry puts bookbag on back and runs upstairs

Jacob POV

As Jackie goes to her room a purple and black book falls out her bookbag. I pick it up, and go to the couch to read it but it's locked. Then I looked down by my foot to see the key and opened it. I start to read through it and I realize its her diary. It's mostly about me but its a few about how she met Diggy and Jessica. She had pictures of me and her when we were lil and diary entries from when she was 7. Their was 3 things I learned while reading this diary. 1.She realize she had a crush on me since she was 4, 2.The only thing that could calm her is when she's around me especially when I kiss her, and 3. She was scared to go with me because she thought Khalil would try to hurt me. She's probably in her room cryin right now. I never really thought of how much she's been through. Now that I think about it she does seem calmer when I'm around her. i think I wanna try an experiment.

Jacob:Diggy and Jessica come here

D/J:What ya readin ?

Jacob:Jackie diary, I need your help

What is Jacob up to ?

Is Jackie gonna be okay ?

Will Jackie and Jacob ever end up back together ?

You have to request the next chapter to find out ?