Part 1

When you were a little boy, you had the ability to travel throughout time. You travelled to a time line where you met Lianna and Rowan and you and them become pretty close after that.

Timeskip

You were informed about Prince Darios arrival and you were really excited about it. You went to tell Rowan and Lianna the news.

Y/n:Hey guys, didn't hear that Prince Darios is here.

Rowan:Darios is here?!

Rowan got really excited and went to were Darios had arrived.

You took out your sword and prepared yourself to face Darios. Darios also took out his sword and prepared himself.

Darios:I must say from the time we fought Y/n, you fighting skills are really impressive Y/n.

You charged at Darios as you started countering each other moves.

Darios:Wow, you have gotten really better Y/n.

Y/n:Yeah, my father had taught be some seriously cool moves.

You ended up knocking Darios to the ground after a few clashes.

Darios:Impressive, you have actually beaten me Y/n. Lianna, You're next, lets see what you can do.

Lianna:Okay.

Lianna charged straight at Darios but before they could even begin they're battle, a dark portal open up as and weird creatures started coming out of it.

Y/n:What the heck are those things?

They started attacking people. Some of them were at the throne room ready to break in.

Rowan:They're going for...

Lianna:The throne room!

Y/n:This isn't good your mother could be in there.

Rowan:She's in danger, we have to go now!

Y/n:Alright right.

You started to make your way to the throne room. You started killing the creatures on your way.

Y/n:Take that you Damn monsters.

You started cutting some then down.

Y/n:Guys go on ahead, I got this.

Lianna:Y/n, we can't leave you.

Y/n:I can handle this, just go.

They all nodded to your suggestion and left. You started killing off as many of the creatures as you can but little did you know that there was a creature behind and it clawed you right on the back which immediately causes you to started coughing out blood. You shot fire at the one that clawed you before stabbing it and killing it.

You met up with the others you have found their mother.

Lianna:Y/n, You're hurt.

Y/n:Don't worry, I'm fine lets go.

Rowan:Y/n, You're in no condition to fight.

You wound started healing.

Y/n:Lets just go already.

Your armor

Your sword

Your sword

Stay tuned don't miss out