Part 5

Timeskip

You guys all met up with Marth again. He was standing way ahead of you guys.

Y/n:Hey, You said your name was Marth right?I was thinking that maybe you can help us-

Before you could even finish the rest of your sentence,Marth took put his sword.

Marth:Give me the one I want.

Y/n:And who might that be?

Marth pointed his sword at Leon.

Leon:Me, and what do you want with me?

You walked towards Marth.

Marth:As if you don't know Grima.

Leon:Wait hold on,Who's Grima, You must have really mistaken me for someone else.

Marth:Don't play dumb with me.

Leon:Alright then,If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you will get.

Leon readied his and then he and Marth started battling. Marth thruster his near Leon's neck but Leon ducked and decided to do a uppercut. He and Marth thrusted past each other and Marth jumped up and prepared to strike down onto Leon but got out of the way and kicked Marth to the ground.

Leon:Hm?,I bet you're not even the real Marth. now take off the mask now.

Lukas:Don't worry Y/n, I got this.

Lukas rushed straight at Marth but Marth got and tripped him and he and Leon continued their. Leon fired several fireballs at Marth but Marth blocked them all with his sword but there were smoke everywhere giving Leon the opportunity to kick Marth in the stomach sending him back.

Leon created several clones at Marth. As Marth dispatches them all, there were no sign of the real Leon.

Marth:Huh!But where's the real one.

Leon appeared behind him.

Y/n:Here!

Marth turned around in surprise, not giving him time to dodge, Leon punch him in the face sending him rolling on the ground with part of his mask cracked.

Marth:You're more powerful than I thought Grima.

You went up to Marth.

Y/n:Please stop this.

Leon:Y/n, get away from him.

Y/n:He's not truly Grima, he's was possessed by Grima.I'm from the future just like you, I know who are mother.

Marth:Mother?

Marth looked into your eyes to see the exalt brand in your eye.

Marth:Fine then, but now I must make my leave.

Marth got up and leave.

Timeskip

You all met up with Marth again.

Marth:Thanks to you all, we stop the ceremony in time, and of that's the case... I won't be needing this mask anymore.

Marth took off the mask revealing that he was a woman.

Y/n:That's right guys, That's Lucina. I'm the future son of Leon and Lucina.

Everyone went shocked at what you had just said.

Leon:What there's just no way....

You showed Leon the fire symbol you hand on your hand just like him.

Leon:Oh.

Lucina:Right, I hailed as the world as Chrom.

Everyone went aww.

Lucina:Well, I guess our world aren't exactly the same.Where we are from... The situation is rather dire, it's a grim future yet to unfold.

Lianna:You're from the future,wait but you said we, who else came with you?

Owain:Ha, the heroes origin unveiled as atlas.

Y/n:Please just get to the point already.

Owain:Okay, long story short...Lissa's gonna be my mom and Luke's gonna be my dad.

Lukas:Huh?

Lissa:Wait what?

Lukas:You're saying me and Lissa...

Owain:That's right mother,father, I'm your loving son from a far flung future.

Y/n:Well I hope things are gonna be okay.

Lucina went up to Leon.

Lucina:I'm just gonna tell you that I'm sorry for misjudging you Leon.

Leon:That's okay, What's matters now that you're now on our side.

Y/n:Well time to go guys.

Stay tune for the next part.