Part 4

Timeskip

You guys were surrounded by soldiers. You started cutting down as many soldiers as you can. You saw that Lissa was surrounded by them. A guy came to her rescue.

Blonde hair guy:Halt o villains!

Lissa: Who are you another?

Blonde guy:In your uhh...It doesn't matter who I am,My origin story kinda of a mess.

Y/n:Dude can you get the fighting point all ready.

Blonde guy:Alright I am Owain Dark,Though I must remain a mystery, know that I sworn to defend you, no matter how dire the odds is.Now villains, face my wrath.

Owain's sword started glowing purple, he went to attack the enemies but he missed.

Owain:My sword hand... It's got a mind if it owns.

Lissa:What the heck is up with this guy.

Another guy with blonde hair came and dispatches the enemies.

Lukas:Lukas the name, the bravest there is.

Lissa:Can you please just stop you're making yourself look like a weirdo.

Lukas:Heh alright, lets just take out as many enemies we have possibly can.

Timeskip

Y/n:Listen, there heroes from other worlds.

Lissa:Heroes from others world?No offense you guys, but I don't think we really fit the bill.

Chrom:Right I agree with Lissa... We're not the hero type.

Chrom started glowing blue.

Leon:Chrom, what's up with your body.

Y/n:Yeah, it's glowing in blue.

Chrom:Whoa, what's happening to me?

A gleamstone came from Chrom's body.

Frederick:My Lord is that.. A gleam stone?

Rowan:It gotta be, the shield of flames lit right up.Anazing!

The gleamstone was now attached to the shield of flames. The shield if flames landed into Lianna's hand.

Lianna:Incredible... And if we gather them all, we can really save our kingdom.

Darios:Yes, I'm sure of it, let's find the other heroes and get those gleamstones.

Y/n:Yeah that's right everyone, we have a job to do, to get those gleamstones at any cost.

Leon:Alright let's head out.

Stay tuned.