Part 8(Finale)

Timeskip

You confronted Darios who still has the shield of flames. You drew your sword.

Y/n:That's enough Darios, just hand over the shield of flames and it will all be over.

Darios:You think I would just hand over the shield of flames to you just like that?If you want it you have to fight for it.

You charged straight at him and you countered each of his attacks. You kicked him in the face a few times before punching him in the stomach.

You fired a fireball at him but before it could reach him, you made it explode creating a smoke screen which gave an opportunity to kick him in the face knocking him to the ground.

Darios:I must admit, you've gotten a lot better the last time we fought.

Darios's father:Darios, why are you letting these fools distract.

Darios:The hour is finally over.Time is up.Truly,It's such a shame.

The others has arrived.

Lianna:Stop it Darios, We're not letting you hurt anyone.

Darios:So be it ... The swords for the woman then. Hand them over or queen Yelena will not live  see another sunrise.

Lianna:It's not like we have much of a choice.

Rowan:Damn it.

Rowan and Lianna tosses their sword.

Darios:Wise decision, well for us.

Darios was about to kill Queen Yelena but you fired a fireball at Darios sending him to the ground.

Y/n:That's enough Darios!

Timeskip

Y/n:Stop this Darios!

Lianna:All of your schemes has come to nothing.

Rowan:Darios, open your eyes already!

Darios's father:Darios... How do you intend to clean up this mess you've made?

Darios:Don't worry father, I've got a plan.Royal blood is the key.

Darios impaled his father.

Darios:And you are teeming with it.

Everyone including you all went shocked at what Darios had just did.

Darios's father fell and vanishes.

Lucina:He killed his father... And he didn't bat an eye.

Darios:Now chaos dragon... Your power is mine.

Darios used the shield of flames gaining the chaos dragon's power.

Y/n:Darios you idiot.

Timeskip

Y/n:Dragon fist.

You fist started glowing red and you punched Darios in the face defeating him. You walked over to him.

Darios:Quickly now, kill me.

Y/n:I'm not gonna kill you Darios. You are our friend, you have been forgiven.

Darios:Dammit Y/n, you risked the world for that?

Lianna:No Darios, why are you insisting that you have to die today?

Darios:None of this wouldn't  have happened if I hadn't been so weak.

Lianna:There's nothing weak about you, even now, you're holding it in bay.