Part 6

Timeskip

You were walking with a girl named Sakura for some reason. She had pink hair. A girl with red hair riding a horse came at you.

Hinoka:You dare kidnap a member of the royal family of Hoshido. Your punishment is death.

Y/n:Listen here, you got the wrong idea miss, There's no kidnapping here, So you just chill out.

Red haired girl:Liar,Hyaah!

The girl charged straight at you but you dodged her attack. You quickly kicked her off of her horse knocking her unconscious.

Y/n:I'm really sorry for doing that is she gonna be alright?

Pink haired girl:Yeah.

Timeskip

Ryoma and Xander were cutting down soldiers until Corrin came and started cutting down even more soldiers. She jumped near Xander and Ryoma.

Y/n:Oh boy this is gonna be a real tough one isn't it?

Lianna:Yeah.

A guys wearing the same armor as Corrin came along.

Corden:I am Corden, And I'm also a prince of Nohr and I'll be happy to fight with you.

Corden dashes at Corrin and the started brawling.

A guy wearing a half mask appeared.

Corden:Lago, you must the cause of it all, Damn you, you will pay for this.

Lago started evil laughing to himself.

Corden:Damn that baster, I swear I will kill him.

Corden and Corrin continued their brawl. Corden dodged all of Corrin's swings and kick her a few times in the stomach.

Corden:Come on already sis, come to your senses already.

Corden punched her in the face really hard knocking her unconscious.

Timeskip

Lago was defeated and Corden walked towards him.

Corden:You caused us to hurt our friends, prepare to die.

Lago started laughing.

Lago:Really tough words for a puny prince.

Lago vanished. Xander and Ryoma decided to be allies.

Corrin:Xander, Ryoma, thank you! With both of you working together as one, I'm sure they will be unstoppable.

Xander:Indeed.

Ryoma:right!

Three gleamstones came out of Ryoma ,Xander and Corrin and they were now attached to the shield of flames. The shield landed onto Lianna's hand.

Y/n:Alright one more gleamstone to go and we will definitely save our kingdom.

Rowan:Yeah!

Y/n:Onward shall we go!

Stay tuned.