Part 2

You and the others were running in the castle. The castle started to collapsed to causing their mother to be trapped.

Rowan ran to where she was trapped at.

Rowan:Mother!Are you okay?

Y/n:Don't worry, we'll try and get you out of there.

Mother:I'm fine, but I can't make it through, the three of you must go without me.

Y/n:No nonsense, there has to be a way for you get out.

Lianna:We're not leaving here without You.

Mother handed Rowan a shield.

Mother:Take this shield and hurry to the temple.

Lianna:Mother, we can't just leave you behind.

Mother:There isn't anytime to argue about this. Prince Darios,Y/n please watch over my children.

Darios:You have my word.We have to go.

Darios placed his hand in Rowan's shoulder but Rowan shake him off.

Rowan:No!You're coming with us.

Y/n:Rowan, we have to go, this is gonna collapsed any minute.

Mother:I'm sure we'll find another way out of the castle.Now...get going.

You all continued your way out of the castle. Some rocks collapsed where their Mother was as she let out a scream.

Lianna and Rowan:Mother Noooooooo!

You guys started running as you started cutting down some monster on your way.

Y/n:Man just man, there are a lot of these monsters everywhere.

You cut many of the creatures which where in you your way. You guys all escaped the castle and Darios placed down Rowan and Lianna.

Y/n:Come on guys,I know what it feels lose to a parent.

You started decapitating a few monsters. One appeared in front of you and tries to claw you but you cut of it hand and stabbed it in the chest killing it.

A monster with four arms came towards Lianna and Rowan. Rowan tried to strike but it knock him into Lianna. It went to attack them and you started to panic but fortunately a mysterious came in and blocked it claws with his sword and killed the monster.

You went up to the person just to thank him.

Y/n:Hey thanks for saving my friends back there, who are you?

Marth:You may call me Marth.

Y/n:Alright, time to fight.

You took out a falchion, Marth was really gazed at the sword you had just took out.

Marth:Hey you, where did you get that sword?

Y/n:My father gave it to me before he died.

You continued fighting off the monsters.

Stay tuned don't miss out.