Nightmare

Bakugou didn't know what it was about Kirishima that made him so head over heels but whatever it was, was fucking irritating and needed to stop.

Bakugou

Despite his brain screaming at him not to, Bakugou agreed to help the red head with his studying since he was clearly helpless. So that afternoon Bakugou clomped up the stairs to the boys dorms. He stood in front of the door, heart in his throat and knocked on the wooden door. Muffled footsteps grew louder on the other side until it swung open revealing a happy sparkly eyed Kirishima.

His crimson red hair tumbled messily down his head falling around his extremely large girly eyes. The sight almost made Bakugou collapse. The first time he saw Shitty Hairs natural hair was at the Kamino Ward, and if he was honest he liked his hair down better. Fuck, why does that shit hair have to be so fucking adorable? He immediately suppresses that though as Kirishima grins widely,

"So glad you could make it dude, hope you don't mind the mess."

Kirishima made way for Bakugou to pass through as he walked into the room. Kirishima's room was an exact replica to Bakugou's, the only difference was that the door to his bathroom was flipped.

His walls were covered with poster after poster of his favourite hero Crimson Riot. His bed sheets were rumbled and messy and a few stray pieces of clothing dotted the room. Next to his bed Bakugou saw a large stand up punching bag. He laughed internally at the red curtains hanging in front of the windows. He also saw the red hairs desk in the corner of the room which was filled to the brim with clutter.

Kirishima chuckled and scratched the back of his neck nervously as he watched Bakugou look around.

"Soo umm I'm having trouble with the resent math homework we were given." he says walking over to his desk and grabbing his workbook. Bakugou nods, walks over to Kirishima's bed and plops himself down. The red head walks over and joins him, sitting dangerously close.

Slowly the two start to work on the equations with Bakugou explaining each equation till Kirishima understood. Annoyingly Bakugou didn't seem to mind the fact that Shitty Hair needed multiple explanations, normally he would blow something up in frustration at this point.

But for some fucking reason, Kirishima was different. At one point however, Bakugou did roll up the homework paper and smacked Kirishima's head repeatedly causing the red head to chuckle. The boy flapped his hands in the air trying to stop Bakugou from hitting him and in turn their fingers brushed against each other.

On the sudden contact Bakugou immediately jerked his hand away. The touch caused a jolt of electricity to course through his body causing his face to flush. He quickly averted his eyes and looked down at the bed instead.

"You can be so fucking stupid sometimes hair for brains." grumbles Bakugou.

"Haha that's why you're here Blasty." says Kirishima a smile tugging at his lips. Bakugou scolds himself for admiring how soft Shit hairs lips look and hurriedly packs his books away.

"Fuckin whatever, we're done here for today."

"Ok, thanks so much Bakugou it really means a lot man." replies Kirishima causing Bakugou to scoff.

Kirishima

(1st person)

It's been a few weeks since Bakugou started tutoring Kirishima. And if was honest, he wasn't sure how much more his heart could handle it. Every time their knees knocked against each other or their fingers brushed Kirishima's heart goes out of control, bouncing in his chest.

Kirishima has had a crush on the temperamental spiky haired boy for a while, maybe ever since after the sports festival. The only problem was that he didn't know whether the blond reciprocated these feelings. Bakugou isn't the type of person to dabble in romantic endeavours. His passion for being a hero probably stops him from risking such relationships.

On top of that he didn't want to jeopardize his friendship with Bakugou and make things awkward. Ever since the event at the Kamino Ward the boys friendship has only grown stronger, and he doesn't want it to all go to waste. So his feelings were left hidden.

Kirishima sighs, filtering his fingers through his raspberry red hair. His head feels heavy with knowledge from the previous hero history lesson he just received only a few minutes ago as he slowly walks towards the canteen for lunch.

"Yo Kiri, wait up! " yells a voice. Kirishima hears hurried footsteps till his yellow hair friend Denki pops up beside him. Kirishima greets him as Denki slings his arm around the boy's shoulders.

"Dude, where were you yesterday?" asks Denki wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nothing important really, just studying with Bakugou. " he replies, his throat constricting at the thought of the blasty boy. Denki gives him his best shit eating grin and whistles. Elbowing him in the ribs Kirishima frantically tries to control his blushing face. Denki is the only one of the Bakusquad that knows about Kirishima's silly crush.

"Dude you are in so deep." he comments slightly shaking him.

"I know man!" yells Kirishima frustrated.

"But you know what?" asks Denki, an evil smirk plastered on his face. Kirishima turns to face him, trying and failing to hide his curious face.

"I think he is too."

••••••••••

Bakugou

(1st person view)

Black, head heavy, hands dripping nitro-glycerine sweat, heart constricting. All alone yet surrounded. A voice loud and desperate "Come here!" a hand strong and comforting reaching out. Kirishima. It's always Kirishima.

In seconds I'm there, our hands collide with a satisfying clap. The red boys skin rough yet soft against my own. He hangs onto me for dear life. And I hang on back. The ropes around my heart fall lose, my head is light, the sky seems brighter. I'm safe and I'm safe because of him.

Back on the ground our hands stay intertwined. I marvel at how perfectly they fit together. In the corner of my eye I see watchful ones and I realise that I haven't let go yet. I rip my hand from his.

In the centre of the city I face him-Deku and Ida on either side of us-almost blinded by the light emitting from his huge smile warming the pit of my stomach. I finally notice that my saviours' appearance has altered slightly. His normally spiky locks hang in front of his face. He looks beautiful.

"Let's go inform the other heros that Bakugou is safe."

That hand reaches out again and my heart longs to hold it, to feel his fingers wrap around mine. But then I hear cackling, loud cackling. I turn to the sound, Deku is laughing and pointing at us. His eyes full of criticism and hate. The noise is attracting others who look at us.

I immediately feel my face heat up. I swallow thickly. The hand stays where it is, now so close that the tips of his fingers press lightly against the back of my palm. And fuck his eyes. So round and wide, the crimson irises show a hint of confusion and worry.

And I can't, I can't make myself do it, not when everyone's watching. Their voices harsh and cold "gay" "gross" "disgusting" "gay" "gay" "GAY". The insults stab through me like daggers. The words cloak my brain suffocating me. My skin crawls. Like a fucking coward I jerk my arm away quickly.

The deep red colour in his eyes starts to disappear, seeping out of his them down his cheeks leaving his eyes grey and soulless. Dread and disappointment hangs in the air around him. I feel it so strongly that I gasp and choke. He starts to disappear further and further away from me. His arm still outstretched limply. Black smoke swirls around the crowd and soon my vision is lost the only sounds are of the laughter and insults ringing through my ears.

I jolt awake body shaking violently the sound of continuous explosions breaking the nights' silence.