Visit to the Kirishima's

(A/N I finally wrote the next chap, yay! For my absence I made this over 4k words. Important note at the end of chap. So just as I said before in the previous chapter this chap is based near the end of October which if you are a true fan you would know what that would entail. Anyways I'm not really sure if you guys read these but if you do, comment! This chapter has one of my fav fanfic concepts so I hope I did it justice, actually I got inspired from a fanfic I read on Ao3 to do this and will comment if I remember the title. K well enjoy I guess)

Kirishima

It's a difficult Friday morning for Kirishima as he sluggishly waddles into the common room his raspberry hair standing up in various different directions and his head feeling as heavy as a boulder. As he stands in the elevator he ponders the reason for his tiredness. Once the doors slide open and Kirishima can clearly see the common ahead he reaches a reason. Last night it took almost an hour for slumber to finally pull Kirishima under, the reason being his boyfriend Bakugou didn't stay the night. Kirishima walks through the semi deserted common room pondering as to where Bakugou could be right now, it's a futile attempt however because the fatigue clouding Kirishima's brain makes him incapable of grasping thought. Eventually he reaches the kitchen.

Groaning loudly to himself Kirishima starts banging cups around in an attempt to brew himself some coffee. Eventually his manages to conjure something that looks drinkable. Though when he takes a sip his face crumples up and he hisses. Bakugou is usually the one that makes him coffee and for some reason that boy makes heavenly coffee which has the perfect ratio between milk, coffee and sugar. Right now his coffee is dark and bitter and the amount of milk compared to the coffee causes the colour of the drink to be a dirty grey colour. Kirishima shudders and plonks the cup back on the table. In defeat he begins to make himself a semi edible breakfast before a light knock on the door sounds. He turns to the sound and is quite surprised when he sees Todoroki. The dual haired boy leans against the door frame his face showing as much emotion as a wall. However Kirishima notices that under the boys attractive dual coloured eyes are deep dark bags.

"Morning Todoroki, how are you?" Todoroki doesn't answer and instead shrugs. He doesn't seem to want to talk today and Kirishima is fine with that. Conversing with other people takes way too much brain power and Kirishima is too tired to try. He goes back to his 'breakfast' while Todoroki joins him. The two make their breakfasts and when their done they both go to the common room. Todoroki sits opposite of Kirishima and the two eat in silence. Honestly if this was anyone else Kirishima would probably feel very awkward and in this situation, despite the fatigue he would usually try to initiate conversation. With Todoroki however he feels like a conversation with him would be pretty futile. Nevertheless Kirishima enjoys the silence as he is able to let himself relax. The two sit like this for quite a while, long after their breakfasts are finished and with a new sense of peace Kirishima feels himself slowly waking up. He head is clearing from all the thoughts that gather inside and he starts to feel refreshed. That is until his insane friends bound into the common room.

The first one of the bunch is Mina who literally bounces into the room, her candyfloss hair bobbing along with every hop. Kirishima's newly refreshed state vanishes. It's only a matter of minutes till Mina creates some food and joins them on the table.

"Morning Kiri-kun!" she exclaims slinging her arm around Kirishima's shoulders.

"Morning Mina." He sighs. His closes eyes as Mina babbles on about unimportant things and such. That is until she says,

"So Kiri-kun do you have any plans this weekend?" after she asks this Kirishima has to take a while to get the cogs inside his brain to turn again. Eventually he remembers.