Thoughts

(A/N This will probably be the shittest chapter since I am writing this with mild writers block. Most of my inspiration comes from my half dreams but annoyingly nothing came to mind last night. So I'm really grabbing this inspiration from nowhere. heh. Anyways in the future their might be some fluffy friend joining the gang so get quaking for that.)

Bakugou

Letting the warm water stream down his face Bakugou sighs. He thought the shower could help wash out all the thoughts that cloak his brain but it doesn't seem to be working. Running his hands through his hair, he thinks about all the things that have occurred until today. He found out and discovered somethings:

-Kirishima is gay

-He is gay

-And Kirishima has a crush on someone.

The pride festival has been a huge eye opener for Bakugou. You can say that the rainbow has broken through his clouds of denial. He scoffs, that's fucking cheesy as hell. All jokes aside the festival has allowed him to understand himself more to let himself realize that these feelings he has for Kirishima are okay. Because of this discovery his crush has elevated, if that is even possible. That stupid red head never leaves Bakugou's mind, whether he's the main focus or in the back of his brain. Just the thought of the boy turns Bakugou's insides into mush and his heart to pick up pace.

Now he finds himself longing to be with him, to kiss him, to hold him, to be there for him in his worst and best times. Fuck I am in so fucking deep aren't I? And now that he knows that Kirishima likes boys in that way he feels as though he might have a chance. Except for the fact that Kirishima has a crush. That single sentence that Soy Sauce Face said has been haunting Bakugou's brain for a while. Deep down he secretly hopes that crush is him, however he needs to be completely sure it isn't someone else first. He groans and turns the taps off. Slowly stepping out he dries himself and wraps his towel around his waist.

Planting his wrinkled hands on the edge of the sink he looks at his face through the slightly foggy mirror. Who could possibly be Kirishima's crush? It can't really be anyone that doesn't attend this school. Could it be someone from 1B? Bakugou filters through all the people in that class and comes to conclusion that it can't possibly be any of them. It also can't really be anyone from the other courses, since they never really interact. So it's someone from Class 1A. As much as he contemplates it always goes back to him. He doesn't know if he wants to believe it, but really who else could it be?

"ARRGH!" he hells slamming the sink. Frantically he tries to find any hint of a possible attraction from Kirishima in the past. Now that he thinks about it, what he initially considered as kind actions from a friend now seem more like actions that someone would do to their crush. All the times Kirishima complimented him or joked with him, the fact that he always intruded Bakugou's personal space by slinging his arm around his shoulders, how he never moved away when their knees touched when studying, or how gentle and caring he was that one time in the changing rooms (At that thought the blonde in the mirrors cheek turn pink) all contribute to his theory. He shakes his head dismissively, at that point he decides that he really needs to talk to someone.

Kirishima

The common floor is relatively full today, different clumps of people sit around doing various different activities. Some people sit at the tables studying or reading, some relax on the carpet playing cards or board games, some lounge on the couches on their phones occasionally chatting and of course Denki and Sero play Super Smash Bros on Denki's Nintendo Switch. Kirishima on the other hand sits cuddled up in an armchair phone in hand and face a coloured a light pink. On the top of his messages reads Trevor. Ever since the pride festival the two have been actively chatting. As much as he likes Trevor, the whole idea of texting him like this while the real person he wants to chat to is up in his room is excruciating. Before he can continue contemplating a very bouncy bubbly pink friend joins him on the armrest of the chair.