Frustrations

(Hello, technical issues didn't allow me to say hi last chapter so sup. As you can tell, this is my first Kiribaku fanfic. Kiribaku is literally the my favorite ship ever, next to Tododeku of course. This story concept has been in my head for quite a long time and now I finally have the courage to put it online. This is very long, lol bye.)

Kirishima

"I think he is too."

That single freaking sentence has been swirling around in Kirishima's mind since that day. What the heck did Denki mean? Is he suggesting that Bakugou likes me back? But that couldn't be right, could it?

"Aargh!" he yells, hiding his face in his hands. I think it's time he tells the rest of the group about his frustrations.

••••••••••••

"....and that's it, I like Bakugou." he finishes immediately hiding his burning face in his hands. There are a few moments of absolute silence until everyone in the room bursts into whoops and cheers.

Kirishima looks up at all the smiling faces in front of him. Mina is literally dying (#fuckingsame) Sero sighs and hands Denki a couple bills who smirks and counts the money. Of course those two bet on that sort of thing.

"I knew it! I knew it all along! "Yells Mina bouncing up and down on my bed. Kiri looks up at her.

"How did you know?"

Mina rolls her eyes "Isn't it obvious? I don't think I have ever seen anyone make you look happier than he does. Your eyes are always shining whenever he's near and you are always so happy. It wasn't very hard to tell." At that comment Kirishima starts to freak out. Was he really that obvious? And if so does Bakugou already know?

"But don't worry, he doesn't know." reassures Jirou who is currently sitting on Denki's lap.

Kirishima sighs in relief.

"And I am sure he likes you back," comments Denki wrapping his arms lightly around Jirou's waist.

"Okay but how can you tell?"

"Well, he treats you differently compared to everyone else. And he definitely is calmer when you're around. He also seems to smile more as well-Well as close as he can get to a smile anyway. Not only that but he also listens to you." Everyone nods in agreement and Kirishima screams internally (#permanentmood)

"It seems as if you are both oblivious." giggles Mina wrapping her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly. Kirishima shakes his head and sighs rather dejectedly, he places his chin in her candyfloss hair.

"I think you guys have got it all wrong, he considers me as a friend and nothing else."

"Dude stop being in denial, you're the only one who he considers as his equal, that bro has respect for you!" yells Sero and everyone shouts words of encouragement.

"So are you going to confess?" asks Mina unravelling her arms from her around him, her pink head tilted to the side. Confess? That has never really occurred to Kirishima. He likes Bakugou sure, but what if Bakugou doesn't like guys that way? Kirishima groans loudly and shoves his face into his pillow.

"He's gonna reject me for sure, I don't even know if he likes guys like that. And I really don't want to ruin our friendship." he moans voicing the words that have been swirling in his head for a while, his voice muffled by the pillow.

Jirou laughs "Bud he is super gay." she says through chuckles. At that Kirishima bolts up.

At his questioning look Jirou smiles,