Chapter 15: Winter Wonderland

(N/A Yew! It's been a long time and I have to blame for that. Actually school and a major writing block could also be factors to this. Anywho this is the last chapter (moment of silence please) I know I did say two more chapters, but I initially planned it to be one Halloween themed chap and a Christmas themed one but now it's too late for that. Also I think ending it on a really wholesome Christmas edition is a good way to go. Thanks for all the support. I decided to take a break from Wattpad and I came back to 53 notifications which made me so happy I almost cried. The amount of funny and caring comments helped give me back my inspiration so thanks again. I do plan to do a little collection of short stories for my fav BNHA ships and maybe others like maybe musical ones??? Don't quote me on that. Side note: I have fallen into the trap that is BMC. Anyways I have holidays now (duh) so hopefully I can write more, hopefully. Anyway enjoy this chapter and I hope it is sufficient. Love ya xx MORE NOTES AT END)

Kirishima

A month or two has passed and Kirishima can tell that winter and Christmas is here, probably because of the amount of snow that sits on pavements and falls from the sky. Either way Christmas is here and Kirishima is ecstatic. He and Bakugou have already planned to spend Christmas together this year and he has been planning things for them to do for weeks.

The 10th of December is the last day at UA before everyone is dispatched for the holidays. When Kirishima slowly opens his eyes in the morning, the first thing he sees is the blinding white nothingness outside his window, the sight makes him excited and grateful. Excited cause snow is dope and grateful because it's cold as hell out there and he is all bundled up in bed with Bakugou. Speaking of Bakugou the blonde has his strong arm slung around Kirishima's waist and the warmth from his body is wrapping around Kirishima like a blanket. Slowly but surely the redhead turns so that he is facing Bakugou and immediately melts at the sight of the boys' soft face. Even though he has had the privilege to see that beautiful face almost every morning, the sight does not cease to melt every bone in his body. Carefully he runs his fingers through the blondes' spiky yet soft hair and takes in all the boys' features. He places a quick peck on Bakugou's forehead before reluctantly sliding out of bed.

In his allocated drawer Kirishima find his uniform and quickly slips it on. As he is finishing the knot on his tie he hears the rustle of bed sheets and the groans from a very sleepy boi behind him. He is just in time to see Bakugou yawn widely as he turns around. He can't help marvel at how Bakugou looks so much like a roaring lion when he does that. Bakugou smiles slightly at the sight of Kirishima and the red head immediately blushes.

"Mornin' shittyhair" mumbles Bakugou as he slowly slides out of the sheets and into a sitting position at the edge of the bed. Kirishima replies and watches as he sits there, head in hands for a sec, it's kind of how Bakugou prepares himself for the rest of the school day. Kirishima tugs at the tie to secure it and goes to the door to fetch his shoes. When he returns Bakugou is peeling of his t-shirt. Kirishima can't help but look and when Bakugou notices he doesn't try to hide it. Bakugou sticks his tongue out at him and chucks his t-shirt directly at Kirishima's face. The two chuckle and Kirishima pulls out his phone to allow Bakugou some privacy as he changes. When the two are ready they head off hand in hand down to the common room.

The room is already buzzing as everyone chats about their holiday plans. The pair quickly grab some food to eat and sit down to join the conversation. At this point Deku is talking; he has a huge smile plastered across his freckled face.

"And so, Shoto and I are going to go skiing and we are staying in his families ski lodge, it's going to be so much fun!" Kirishima can see Bakugou roll his eyes at this but the slight grin on his face tells him that it's playful. Todoroki nods lightly and takes hold of Deku's hand as the two look lovingly into each other's eyes and the rest of the class gushes and awes.