Chapter Two

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I threw the blanket off my body and stood up, taking in my surroundings.

"Where the hell am I?"

I looked around for a minute before I remembered the events of last night. I got sold off to BTS mafia and I was forced to marry Min Yoongi and moved into his house. What an eventful night.

I threw on a cover-up that was laid out on the bed and opened the large wooden door and peeked my head out. The hallway was silent. A door all the way at the end of the hallway was open, letting light fall softly onto the floor.

I slowly walked down to it and peaked in. No one was in sight. just before I entered, I hesitantly raised my hand up to push the door open.

The door squeaked open and revealed Yoongi's room. The shower was running in the background. He must be in there. the shower turned off, making me run out of the room and down the hallway, but ended up tripping.

"Shit," I said sitting up and grabbing my knee.

"What the hell was that?" Yoongi yelled, peaking his head out, "Why are you on the floor?"

"Oh," I looked around and scratched the back of my head, "Just, hanging around I guess."

Yoongi pulled his eyebrows together and slammed shut his door. I jumped and grabbed my knee. I got up and waddled to the stairs to go down to the kitchen and grab some breakfast.

I pushed open a door which I hoped to lead to the kitchen. My jaw dropped. The kitchen was huge and open and bright. There was entire staff running around and cooking.

"Oh, you must be Su-Ji. What would you like for breakfast? We can whip it up fast for you," A maid came over and asked while ushering me out o the hectic kitchen.

"Oh, um, eggs, bacon and some fruit would be good," I said. She pushed me into a room with a long brown table with matching chairs.

"Great. have a seat, breakfast will be served soon."

She left the room, the wooden cafe door closing behind her. I pulled out a chair that screeches across the floor, killing the silent room. Yoongi cleared his throat and I looked up and saw him sitting at the other end of the room.

"You have entire staff back there,"

"Yeah," He said.

"For what? isn't it just you?"

"No. they only come when they cater," He mumbled.

"Cater? For what?"

"The party I'm hosting tonight. Namjoon just closed on a big deal for the mafia."

"Deal? what kind of deal? And who is Namjoon?"

Yoongi looked up from his phone and set it down, "We do things that is supposed to be confidential."

"Why did you bring it up then-"

"BUT," He interrupted, "Since you married me, I'll tell you," He cleared his throat, "Vernon from a gang named Seventeen wants us to help take revenge on another gang for killing one of his members."

"But why is that a deal?"

"After the deal is done, they owe us. Namjoon has always wanted something from them."

"Which is?"

"That I'm not sharing. But Namjoon is our boss. The party starts at eight. Be ready."

Yoongi stood up and went to leave the room until the maid came into the room. He took the plate that was filled with food and left the room. She set down my plate, bowed and left me to eat in silence.

After I took a shower and changed into a pair of cute shorts and a tank top, I made my way out to the garden that I could see from my bathroom window. I walked past a large, blue pool that had chairs lined along the end and walked into the garden.

I took in the warmth of the sun and mid July air and sat down on a small bench hidden inside the flowers.

I looked up at the house, examining it. The roof was a red tin and blended into the brick wall. My bathroom window was large, showing the wall color, which was a light blue.

I laid down on the bench and pulled out my book. I'm re-reading the harry potter series and I'm at the part when Harry is going to class but a house elf attacks him to the ground and gives him a valentine letter from Ginny.

"Don't you have any other dresses then this ugly yellow one?" Yoongi groaned, throwing my clothing onto the floor from my closet.

"That's not ugly! My mother gave it to me!" I picked it up off the floor and Yoongi peaked his head out at me.

"Well, she has bad taste."

"Whats wrong with this one Yoongi?" I asked holding up a knee-length orange dress.

Yoongi looked at it and looked back at me, "You know whos going to be at this party don't you?"

"No? I'm assuming just a few people, you know get some takeout, watch a movie-"

"This is not just some sleep over. I have my boss coming, and my other members and their friends and friends of their friends. All rich and snobby people so an orange dress with sparkles will not cut it,"

Yoongi took the dress out of my hands and threw it into the trash can by the bathroom door.

"Yoongi!" I yelled.

He grabbed he yellow dress, "And this one? The one with weird flowers? nope, not gonna cut it either. These girls will be wearing 2,000 dollar dresses, your 10 dollar dress will get you made fun of. But you know what? Do what you want."

He went to walk out of my room until I threw the dress at his back, "What do you want me to do Yoongi? I don't have a fairy godmother to make a fancy dress. I'm also poor. In case you didn't know, my father had a problem with spending money on gambling, not my mother and I."

"Where was your mother? Didn't she work?"

"She died in a car crash when I was sixteen," I wiped my tears away and turned my back to him. He didn't say anything, just watched as I picked up my clothing.

He left the room in silence, leaving the door open behind him. I went into the bathroom holding my yellow dress. I cleaned my self up and put on the dress.