Chapter Four

"Wait, so you're saying her rib isn't broken?" Yoongi asks the doctor that held the x-ray to the light.

"No," He looked confused at Yoongi's comment, "It's just bruised. We'll give you some painkillers and a shot so you can keep your breathing normal."

"What do you mean keep my breathing normal?" I asked

"Since the bruise is new, your body is still in shock. Tomorrow, it'll hurt when you breathe so you'll take shallow breaths. the shot will help keep the pain and the painkillers for you know other pains you get in the process."

The doctor left the room and left me alone with Yoongi. He leaned back in his chair and looked at me. I avoided his gaze but my eyes landed on his chest. His breathing was slow and his toned chest could be seen through the black shirt he wore under his blazer. 

He took a deep sigh and stood up, "Since you're fine, I'm going to go to my studio. I'll call you a taxi." 

He grabbed his jacket and left the room. I sighed and looked around the room. The walls were just white, a fish tank sat on one side of the room. I watched the fish swim around and eat some food that was at the bottom. 

Just for a moment, I feared my life when Jackson grabbed my arm. But when Yoongi came and grabbed him off me, I felt safe. 

 I can't get his touch out of my head either. The way his warm hands traveled down my side and gave me goosebumps.  The way he held me up to get up and down the stairs.

I shook my head and looked around the room again. I can't fall for him. For Min Yoongi. 

I laid in my big bed in the empty room. I sat up and yelped in pain, falling back onto the bed. ugh, this sucks. I'm supposed to stay in bed and take it easy for the next few days. 

How am I going to go to the bathroom and get food for myself? My thought is interrupted by a knock on my door. 

"Come in," I call.

"Mrs. Min, your breakfast is served," A maid came in and set down a tray full of food. Eggs, bacon, french toast, pancakes, strawberries, and syrup. 

"Fuck yeah!" I say, "I was legit just thinking of food."

I shove the pancake drowned in syrup into my mouth. Yoongi needs a praise for hiring these amazing cooks. And these amazing cooks need a raise. 

The maid laughs at my reaction to the food and opens my curtains. The light comes in and brightens up my room.

"If you need anything, just call and I'll be here," She bows, "Also, Yoongi has wanted me to tell you that he'll be gone for a few days," She closed the door and I sighed. 

He must be doing his job on getting revenge on that other gang.  I wonder what the revenge is and how bad it is. I hope he'll be okay.