Chapter Fourteen

Yoongi got into the driver side and started driving home. I reached over to turn the heat on. He looked over at me and looked back to the road waiting to see if I'd notice.

"That's not the heat."

He laughs and turns off the defroster and turns the heat on for me. I cuddle up in his leather jacket and reach for his hand that was resting on the center console. He squeezed my hand gently and pulled into the driveway.

He parked behind an all black Ccxr Trevita. Yoongi took his seat belt off and got out of the car, me following behind him. He grabbed the bag carrying the guns and started to go to the front door.

"Wait!" 

"What?"

"What if its someone that's looking for me?"

"Trust me, this man is doing the complete opposite of looking for you," He said, smiling at me.

He opened the front door and stepped in," Zico!" He yelled.

He walked into the house and I followed after him, wanting to see Zico.

I walked in and saw Zico smiling brightly as he hugged Yoongi.

"Suga, its been a while," He said, "How is your gunshot wound?"

"Fine, its healed up mostly. I have to take it easy right now, Namjoons words."

"Why has Namjoon told you to take it easy?"

"In Busan, I passed out from it, I didn't give it time to heal so."

"Jesus man, you have to take it easy then. I agree with RM," He shifted his gaze to me, "Ah the famous Su-Ji!"

Zico walked over to me. His hair had changed from when I last saw him. The black hair turned blonde with an undercut. He looked good with it.

"How are you doing?"

Jimin and Jungkook came running into the room and jumped onto Zico. Yoongi smiled as they hugged him. Yoongi walked to me and wrapped an arm around me.

"They are really close. Hopefully, Dean and Jay will be here soon."

"I wouldn't count on that," Zico said as he sat on Jimin's ass and his feet rested on Jungkooks legs. I laughed at them laying on the floor, defeated. 

"What why?"

"Jackson. He's been off the grid. But, my guys found him."

"And?" Yoongi asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Zico got off the boys and looked at me, "Let's go somewhere private."

Yoongi nodded and looked at me. I nodded and left the room, heading to my room to take off the sweater I was wearing. I still had Yoongi's leather jacket draped over my shoulders and my arms through the warm material. 

Taking in his scent, I took the jacket off and tossed it on my bed. I planned on getting back in it when I got out of these smelly clothes. I walked past my bathroom in only my sand pink lingerie but stopped dead in my tracks.

I put my attention on the bathroom. I looked over to where my robe was laying on my chair and put it on.  Making my way over to the bathroom, I flicked the light on and was met with my reflection from the mirror on the wall. I looked away from it and looked at the counter cabinets.

I walked over to it and opened it, my hand feeling around and stop when I feel a soft material. I follow the edges of it until I find the end and feel a cold metal handle. 

Gun.

There's been a loaded gun in my bathroom. I roll my eyes and pull it out to look at it. Glock 22 Cutaway. It weighed a shit ton compared to my small 26. 

"He's a fan of Glocks isn't he," I said to myself. I put the gun back and closed the cabinet.  Yoongi opened the cabinet I was just in and pulled out the gun I was holding. He set it on the counter after removing the magazine and pulled out a small gun from a case.

"This is a Beretta BU9 Nano," He showed it to me, loaded it and put it under the counter.

"It's so small! It's smaller than the one I was shooting today."

"This may be small but it still shoots real bullets and can still kill people."

I pout and follow him out of the bathroom.

"Keep in mind that its there in case you need it," he smiled and looked at me, "what do you want to do for dinner? We can go out to eat with the rest of the boys. I'm sure they'd love to see you."

"I'm down for that."

I stood in my room, staring at my closet. I had no clothes to wear. When I see the boys they are wearing suits and fancy outfits. I have to step up for our dinner. 

I pulled out an old black shirt and looked over at Yoongi's jacket.

"Yoongs," I called, my head peeking through the door.

"Yeah!" He called back. He was in his room taking a shower.

"Whats the dress code for tonight?"

He poked his head from the door, his hair dripping water onto the dark hardwood floor, "Just casual, don't worry, dress how you'd like."

I smiled and went back to my room, closing the door. I threw the black shirt over my head, pulled up some skinny jeans and topped it off with Yoongi's leather jacket. Satisfied, I left my room and met Yoongi in the living room.

"Damn," He said under his breath. I smiled at him as I walked closer. He grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him. I gasped as I hit into his chest.

"Should we just skip dinner tonight?" Yoongi pushed his lips against mine for a brief second before he pulled away.

"No, I'm looking forward to this dinner," I pulled away from his embrace and turned away from him.

Yoongi watched me walk away, confused as to why I pulled away from him. He shrugged it off and followed me down the stairs.