Chapter Elven

It's been two days since I left Yoongi's house. By this point, he has to be back in Seoul right? I hoped he was ok. 

What am I thinking?  I need to start fresh. I sat on the hotel bed in my new outfit. My hair dyed to a light brown and black clothing along with a mask to cover my face. 

Jackson's gang could be anyone or anywhere. I couldn't rely on BTS.

I walked outside and started going to the market to get some food. I pulled everything from my bank account and shredded my card.

Walked down the wet street filled with colorful leaves. I looked at almost everyone that walked by making sure they didn't come follow me. 

I screamed when a hand pulled me into the alleyway.  He shoved me against the wall and covered my mouth. 

"Hey! Don't bite me! I'm here to help you!" He moved his hand from my mouth and I went to yell until he covered my mouth again.

"Don't!" He pointed to the sidewalk. I looked and saw a group of men walking around.

"They are looking for you. Come with me," He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the opposite direction of the men. 

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"Because you're married to a good friend of mine," He turned to me and smiled, "My name is Woo Ji-Ho."

I stopped in my tracks making him stop and turn to look at me. His blonde eyebrows pulled together. He had a face of a baby but a lot of tattoos covered his arm.

"Are you taking me to him?"

"No. I haven't seen him in a long time. I'm just saving your ass," He nodded behind us and we saw the men running after us.

I ran and Ji-Ho followed. He laughed as he pulled something from his pocket. He flipped it open and stopped running.

"Come at me," He laughed. I turned to and saw him standing there with a pocket knife in his hand. 

"Woo Ji-Ho!"

"It's fine."

The guys stopped dead in their tracks when they saw him, "Shit, its Zico. Go back!" one guy yelled. 

He smirked as he turned back to me, "I scared people."

I sat in Zico's office as he stared at me. He told me to call him Zico. He also told me that he was the second most feared mafia leader. That's why he and his members get along with BTS. 

"How is Suga doing by the way?" He asked, breaking the silence. 

"Um, yeah, he's fine I guess."

"I was there the night he got shot. God, that son of a bitch trader," He said shaking his head. 

"Who?" 

"Some dude named Il-Sung. He took out a loan from Namjoon and refused to pay it back. also gave up information about my group to another one," He sighed deeply.

"Oh, Jay, this is Su-Ji, Yoongi's wife."

I turned around to see a man with a sleeve of tattoos. 

"Yoongi's wife? It's nice to meet you! How is Yoongi doing? His gunshot wound was bad." 

I stood up to grab Jay's hand and shake it as he had been holding it out to me. A boy came stumbling through the door making Zico put his head in his hand and sigh. 

"Dean, Jesus," Jay said in English.

"Stop talking in English, Jay, it's obnoxious. we get it, you can speak it, "Dean said rolling his eyes.  I laughed for the first time in a few days.

"Hi, you must be Su-Ji. Oh my god, won't that get annoying? Su-Ji and Ji-Ho?"

Zico looked at Dean, his eyes looking through his eyelashes, "No."

I thanked Zico for dinner and for the ride back to my hotel. 

"It's no problem. You're lucky I was here today, you would've, I don't know, been killed or something," He shrugged. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled. He drove away and left me alone.

I walked into my hotel room and fell immediately on the bed. After a few minutes, I was in a deep sleep.

I felt something put their hand over my mouth. I opened my eyes, grabbing onto the hand.

"It's me," His voice was soft. I stopped freaking out and looked up into his eyes. He had a lollipop in his mouth.

"What the hell!" I yelled, turning the side table lamp on.

"Me? What the hell to you? I go away for a while and come home to find you gone and in danger."

"How did you even find me?"

"Zico called to tell me. Also, you used your card to take out cash in this hotel. How dumb are you? You can't even hide your tracks," His voice was raised. I looked down. 

"I don't want to see you," I said, tears starting to form.

"Well too fucking bad! You're coming home with me, "He gripped my wrist and pulled me up into his chest. I started to push away from him but he was too strong. 

"Let go!"

He shoved me in front of him and lead me to the door.

"Yoongi! Stop, I don't want to leave!"

"You need too! I have something very important about your parents."

I stopped fighting him and looked at him, "What about them?"

"I can't tell you here. Please, just come back, to where its safe" His voice was softer.

I looked him in the eyes, tears were streaming down my face. he gently reached up and wiped them away.

"Please," He was close to me. his breath fanned over my face. 

"ok," I said softly, I gave in and fell into his arms. He hugged me and opened the door, blinding me with the bright lights