Chapter Five

Yoongi laid on Namjoons couch in his office, staring up at the ceiling as he listened to him talking on the phone with Jin.

"I don't know why he was there last night," Namjoon said.

Yoongi sat up, "He talked to Su-Ji. He knows were married."

"At this point, every mafia knows. We didnt hide it Yoongs. Jackson barely hurt her at least.

Jin sighed. Namjoon glanced up at Yoongi who was glaring at him from under his black fringe.

"Ok. We'll take of this later. Right now we need to find out if she's ok," Namjoon said. He hung up on Jin and looked at Yoongi.

"Have you called her?"

"No."

"Are you going too?"

"No. I have some business to take care for another group. Get Jimin or something to go check up on her." Yoongi stood up and grabbed his leather jacket.

"Be careful tonight Yoongi. Last thing we need is you getting shot again," Namjoons voice was serious. Yoongi mumbled and waved him off, leaving the studio and closes the door.

Namjoon watched the door close and laid back in his chair. He was about to call Jimin to have him check up on Su-Ji since she seemed comfortable with him the most until his door opened.

"Just the guy I needed to see," Namjoon stood up and hugged jimin.

Jimin smiled brightly and sat down in the soft chair Yoongi was sitting in.

Jimin crossed his legs and pulled at his sweater to cover his hands.

Jimin was known for being adorable. With his eye smile and cute sweater paws and soft, calming voice. No wonder Su-Ji liked him.

"What did you need me for?"

"Yoongi is going on a mission tonight. So he wont be home to check up on Ji. I was going to ask if you wanted to go."

Jimin smiled and sat up, "Are you kidding? Of course I'll go!"