A\N + Prologue

A\N:

Hello, my old and new readers, before start reading I have several important notes:

1) This book is mix between characters of mythtale and vampire-verse, so you don't be confused about some characters, all character from the both AUs will keep their names but any character doesn't have a name in them will be on their normal names like Geno, Reaper or Death, Goth, Palette and anyone else will add later.

2) Also, there is my own characters in the book, 12 characters will be mentioned later.

3) The chapters will be between 1000 to 2000 words, because I become very tired every time I wrote over 3000 words and that make me take long time for updating, also there will be no titles for the chapters just numbers.

4) Of course, there changes in powers and types of magic in some characters and even the personality to match with the idea in the book.

5) " thoughts " , " talks " , * actions * .

6) The species that will be mentioned in this book will be:

- Dragons – Werewolves – Vampires – The normal kinds of monsters – Humans – Angels – Demons – Fairies – Kitsunes – Liches – Ghouls – Etc...

Finally, thanks for reading and have a nice day – night

----------------------------------------------

~ Prologue ~

It was just a one of many forest between the Mythic world especially close to the kingdom ruler by the pure blood vampires family and Monsters and Humans world especially close to the kingdom ruler by the monster family, it was an important route and had many hid places in the second war between the two kingdoms, but now after the peace between them no one of the two kings say that forest belong to whom, so that forest become like any forest in their paper and they focus to the important things in their kingdoms.

Many years passed like century or more, the kings change, and the forest become completely something doesn't matter in their kingdoms outlines but become a forbidden place because simply there were a Dark hateful area there did not welcome anyone enter the forest that thing make the two kingdoms just leave the forest and leave it alone.

The two kings met each other to talk about this and the made in their opinion the perfect solution ever, they order for all powerful wizards and the high magic users from the both kingdoms to make the powerful barrier that surrounding the forest from all directions to prevent anyone from entering it or who or what there from inside it can't leave the forest or aleast they hope it work like that.

You will ask yourself why they don't send a group of best of them to the forest and know what really happen there, the simple answer is they sort saw who live there by their mirror magic and that was unpleasant thing to see and they make sure no one know about what they saw cause they don't want start a panic situation in the two kingdoms.

The years had passed and the forest become completely forgotten, the routes had change and no one have to cross that forest route again and rumors say there a sort of healer live there he had medical and solution for anything, the way to ask him what you need first you have put front that barrier some foods, good clothes and anything that can be useful then write what you need one a simple paper above yours things and back the other day to find what you ask for it.

It was wired first but everyone in the nearby village under the rule of the mythic beast kingdom accepted and don't bother about it anymore cause it's help and give them some components of their medicines they don't have them, but the other village also nearby to the forest but under the rule of the monsters and humans kingdom, still had issue with it and made sure warning anyone think about doing that, they even send some group of mythic hunters to kill who or what live there but no one back, if you ask how they enter the barrier?, it's because the barrier not that strong after many years or that something live there open it little for them, no one knows.

Author_Gen~ OUT