~ 5 ~

Third PoV:

It's 9 p.m. in the Geno's house, the twins went to their beds to take small nap and Karen was worried about Geno, normally their Dad back Within 30 minutes but now hour passed and no signal for Geno.

Palette like the good monster he is, ask Karen " what's wrong?", Karen tell him that it's new to their Dad to late then they heard howling outside the house, what make Goth and Palette scared and Karen become little shock when she come out to see two Blasters Beast { A\N: skeleton beast like wolf but in horse size with Gaster Blaster as a head }.

In their rib cage with protect barrier magic was Crystal and Zack who jamb out when the Blaster Beast sat on their hind legs, Karen run at Crystal and Zack's place and said worried " what happen? ", Crystal sigh and said calmly "our Dad's friend betray Dad and make trap for us in the place we should meet him, so Dad summoned the Blaster Beast for me and Zack, so we can back before anyone catch us ".

Karen with tears slid on her check with terrified look and think that something bad happen to their Dad then she said trying to be calm, " d-did you know what kind of trap was? ", Zack said holding back his tears " a-a mythic trap, I-I f-felt Eterna's magic there ", with that Zack begin crying with Karen, so Crystal hugged the two of them to calm them while Goth and Palette still between confuse and scared.

They don't know what to do but Crystal bring Karen and Zack inside the house tell the B-B {short of Blaster Beast} to be off now but the B-B just stand close to the house in defense position.

Palette try to comfort Karen and Zack with Crystal while Goth do nothing he not good at comfort so he just watch, when the two calm down Crystal said little annoying " you know how much Dad is strong than any beast here so he will be back soon,* look at Palette * thanks cutie for the help " she winked at Palette knowing how Goth react she did not care, the mood in the house light up little with the blushing Palette and the jealous Goth.

Goth ask try to change the topic " can you tell me about the skele-beast?, I don't saw them in any of Father's books ", Crystal sit beside Goth on the couch with a hot chocolate cup and said broadly " they are our Dad pets I think, he can summon them in large number to scan the forest in just two minutes, their name Blaster Beast these out is nothing to what Dad can really summon, oh * chuckled bit * I remember one time Zack lost in the monsters-humans village and it was in afternoon so I saw him snap his fingers to summoned a Blaster Bird they find Zack in less than one minute, Dad never make us do or go to something dangers without he know or with some of his pets * take sip from the cup "

Goth was in awe to that his Father don't let him go to anywhere out the castle, he asks still in amazement " how do you meet him? ", when he thinks about what he said he immediately apologize for begin rude and ask something personal, but Crystal, Karen and Zack shook their head and Karen said gently " it's fine anyone will ask that question when meet us, we all different so that impossible to think that we his children, so you want know? ".

The curiosity rise in Palette and Goth so they nodded and Goth said little embarrass " if that okay with you, I don't make you feel that we are nosy ", Crystal patted Goth's skull and said " nah, it's not something big little boy, okay I will start first "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~ Mean While > with Death and the other ~

Fallacy stop Death and Vida they still not close to the forest but he stop them when he notice a Demon boy with skele-dragon, werewolf and vampire passed them, he was confuse " did they come from the forest's route? ", Fallacy call them, and Marx respond turn to see Fallacy and the others and said coldly without any respect " what? " he hates to talk with any one out his family, but because he the older here, so he had to.

Fallacy ignore the tone of the demon boy and said " where did you come from? ", Marx answer coldly " none of your business oldy ", now Fallacy become angry but before he do anything Vida step in and said gently " we are sorry to take your time young men, we just want know why you come from the forest's route?, of course if you don't mind ", Marx said still in cold tone " I mind it, so just deal with it ", and start to walk with his brothers.

While Vida in a shock at the lack of respect that Marx give it to them all, Death teleport front Marx make him stop cause Fallacy tell him that demon boy hide something, Death said " sorry kiddo you not going any where before answer our question ", Ramon tag Marx jacket and whisper " are we in trouble? ", Marx shook his head slightly focus his eyes on Death who blocked their way.

Marx said coldly " and if I did not? ", now Death felt anger rise inside him he just wasting his time, he grabs Marx from his clothe collar faster than can any one of his brothers can react and bump him on one of the nearby trees and said with emotionless tone " you will say why the f**k you come from that f**king forest or you will witness how your friend here turn to dust ", he rise one of his hand and summoned his powerful scythe.

Diego can't let that happen, when he want to help Fallacy tide him and the others up with blue threads coming from nowhere.

Vida tell him to not make it tight so much, she did not want them to hurt the children but she felt that they know something or at least she hope so cause they really come from the forest route, Edge felt scared and look at Ramon who faint from all this, Vida become little panic when she saw one of the children become limp, Diego sight knowing how Ramon was weak to bearing any situation like this, so he looked at Marx and nods slightly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~ Mean While > with Geno ~

Geno was surrounded by Eterna's group whose was ready with their weapons, he rise his right hand to catch Eterna's magic spear before hit him and make it disappear, look around him to count the mythic hunters and they were 14 with 10 guard from the nearby village.

Eterna was 15 feet away from Geno, she looks at him, he keeps his hood on, so they can't see his face, they start the battle with some magic spell from the magician hunters trying to make Geno in his place, but they failed.

He dodges it easily, he keeps dodging, just dodge no hit anyone, no hurt anyone, until they become tired then Geno let a silent howling making any one fall on the ground unconsciousness expect Eterna and Azure, Eterna walk toward him and then .... They shake hands?!.

------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1276

Author_Gen~ OUT