~ 3 ~

Third PoV:

Crystal and Ramon come down when they felt that kind of magic, they finished ordering one of the room that close to their Dad room, they look at their Dad who caressed Goth's cheek with his hand gently and his only eye-light focus on his face in sympathy way, what happen here early bring awful memories to their Dad, but he shake it off and turn to look at Crystal who nods, to answer the question look from their Dad.

Their Dad stand up and pick up Goth who become held in his right arm and Palette in the left arm, the both kids resting their heads on the Dad's chest as he walk and went upstairs, opening the room's door with his magic and enter it, then carefully put the both kids on the two close beds, give a kiss on their skull like they were his own kids and wave his hand making the blanket cover the two kids before leaving the room.

He went back to the living room sitting on the armchair and Ramon and Crystal were sitting on the couch after remove the blanket on it and they saw their Dad in deep thinking about what happen tonight, but his thoughts cut when Diego open the house's door behind him two small fairies wearing a black t-shirt and ruby pants and they are twins, a human boy with brown hair wearing dark green cloak and dark blue pants who kept talking with a vampire rabbit wearing a long gray dress and behind them their elder one from the all children a black body with bloody eyes skele-demon wearing a white jacket with blue pants.

Diego did not dare to look at their Dad, so he look at Crystal and said confused " where the two kids? ", Crystal was playing with her long blonde hair and said lazy " Dad took them to their room, they need some rest, Diego relax ", their Dad who was sitting on the armchair hearing their conversation, it's not the first time that his one of his children become angry at him because his kindness actions, he know that Diego still angry on him because the cut on his arm that now is healed and disappeared like nothing happen.

So he look at his elder son who call him Marx and Marx come closer to their Dad when he notice the call look, he begin talk with calmly voice " is there problem Dad? ", their Dad whisper to him that he need to talk with Diego alone, knowing Diego he will not open his mouth with every one here, so if he can make everyone else become ready to going to the bed that will be a greet help, Marx nods and look at his brothers and the three sisters and said calmly " it's bed time, let's go ", everyone glowered in annoyance but they obey the order.

Marx stop Diego from following and tell him stay here cause their Dad need to talk with him, he nods and stay, after everyone left, their Dad stand up come close to Diego and pull him in hug, their Dad not a violence person, he so soft and gentle and full with caring to the other and kindness, but he a really scary when someone or something threat them, so he accept the hug and hug him back, their Dad said softly " I'm sorry son, if that bring awful memory to you ", Diego sniff hold his tears from falling.

Diego shook his head slightly cause he thinking that he the one should apologize at his own actions, he grip his Dad's black cloak little tight press his head on his Dad chest and mumbled " no, it's okay I-I just__" his Dad cut him off, he knowing what will Diego say so he did not want him to speak about it, his Dad said softly " you don't have to say anything, it's will not happen again, like I said before let that memory go in the back of your mind, son * rubbing his back * ", Diego breath in and out, stop crying and felt relief that his Dad there with him and still love him.

Then they pulled away and Diego say that he has to be ready to the bed and left, the Dad sigh and snap his finger with a black magic to make the barrier that surrender the forest glowing little bright then that bright disappear making the barrier back to the work like it should be, he look out the living room's window trying to think carefully about his choice will make one the two kids wake up, he remember he have to tell the bed's stories.

So the Dad went to upstairs to give the bed stories to the fairies' twins who they 5 years old the name of the purple limpid wings Elena and the white limpid wings Peter sharing the left room, and the human boy name Zack, he is 10 years old sharing the room with his little older brother Ramon, he is 12 years old.

So their Dad when he finish reading the story for the fairies twins, he go to the next room, Ramon who pull the blanket on him ask their Dad if everything with the two kids is alright, their Dad answer with soft smile " yes, in the night we will introduce our self to them ", Ramon was happy for that.

After he finish from that room, he went to Crystal and the rabbit vampire name Karen room, Crystal is 12 years old and Karen is 14 years old, he look at them sleeping peacefully, he remember that he have to talk with Crystal about the healing way that she use it on Palette, he give a kiss on their heads and left the room to enter the last room that Diego and Marx sharing, Marx is 20 years old and he will have his own room soon, but until then he still sharing the room, he check on them and left the room after giving a kiss on their heads.

After check on everyone, he enters Goth and Palette's room and bring a chair and sit on it, close to Goth's bed and said in little sad tone " oh Death what happen to you to let two poor kids like this ", he sigh in disappointed at who called it Death, is he the reason why the two kids in this condition now?!!.

--------------------------------------------------

Words: 1102

Author_Gen~ OUT