~ 8 ~

Third PoV:

Geno realize what he said, " sh!t why I call him by childhood name, oh Toby this will be awkward .. and more awkward to explain here and now " Geno's thought then said " ah- yes Death it's me Genocide but call me Geno now, * look at Tailor and Marx who look shock and little upset and he know why * can you stay here with Miss. Vida and Mr. Fallacy, I'll talk to Death in my office and I'll explain every thing later " both his older sons give him a nod and he hold Death hand and pull him to his office that the left room beside his bedroom and close the door with spell to make sure no one will enter or listen to their talk.

All the way Death was still shocked and had his horrified expressing on his face " oh- god .. is this real?!, Is this mythic beast is Geno?, but Geno was a skele-monster no less or more from the normal monster " Death thoughts didn't notice that he begin in Geno's office until Geno snap his fingers front his face make Death blink twice then look at him.

" I know what you think Reaper but that not important now ___ " Death or like Geno call him Reaper now cut him in shocked tone " you're alive!, I'm sure you were dead like really dead no monster can live after what happened, that impossible ", Geno was now upset that all this idiot vampire could say to him, he take deep breath and said little cold " yeah I'm pretty sure that I'm sort still alive thank you very much, now stop thinking about that and focus to what I'll say to you, this is the plan you will not take OUR son and his friend to your f*cking castle to been kidnaped or hurt again that will not happened, you will leave with your friends and tell that the information is false and will start the search again .. understand? ".

Reaper said in angry tone " No, they will not stay here, and I want to know how you still alive that will not pass like nothing, did Goth even know who are you? ", Geno rub his face with his hand and said seriously " I'll not answer your first question Reaper and for the other no Goth don't know that I'm his Dad, because I sure that you still a good liar, you fake every small thing to be like you want * there were a hurt express on Reaper's face from this insult but Geno continue talking anyway * how did he will find that His Dad a normal skele-monster if his trustworthy Father wasn't a big f*cking liar * Geno give Reaper a glance and saw how ashamed he was and his gazing at the floor like child has been scolded, and in this scene Geno sigh and make his tone to be softer and hold Reaper's hand to make him look at him in the eye * , okay lets make a deal If you go with my plan and we been succeed to remove the traitors , I'll give you the long explanation that you want .. so do we have a deal? ".

Geno was looking at him with small smile, he didn't like to be harsh on Reaper like that but the memories of what happened to him made him act so emotionally , Reaper sigh with sad smile and said " Deal ", in that moment Reaper notice the change that happened on Geno, for sure he remember that Geno is or was skele-monster but front him yes he still a skele-monster but with the fluffy ears and the skele-tail that had in his end a white fur with red on the tips, and he could see the fangs when Geno talk to him, at least the thing that never change is his high.

Reaper sigh in defeated and cures his sightless on things, but he have to go with him now because he accept the deal, Geno begin give Reaper the plan and Reaper give his opinion on it until they will be agreed on the perfect plan.

In the living room while their Dad with king Death Marx and Tailor thinking in the same question .. why their Dad know king Death and even call him by another name or nickname Reaper, Tailor know there something more big behind all this but it's hurt that he and Marx were in the dark, they sigh glance at Vida and Fallacy whose have their own conversation about what just happened now, Death always had deep secrets but even Vida was think she know at least most of them but now she really think just knew the surface of Death's secrets.

Geno's fluffy ears twitched, and he hold his right hand up to make Death stop talking and Death said " w-what's wrong? ", Geno shush him softly and move from front Death to near the window quietly, with his left eyes glowing magic his hand got through the window like ghost and there was sound of thing crashing on the other side, when Geno pull his hand back was sting with black goopy thing, when he saw that his body shake a little and his eye light begin become unfocused.

Death come behind him and put his hand on his shoulder, he was really concern on Geno, and Geno begin felt Death's hand on his shoulder and he take a deep breath and turn his magic on the black goopy on his hand and make a black Blaster Bird, he heard Death gasp at the sight of his creation, " there was a problem out, we have to put our plan on action Reaper, you have to go with your friend fast " Geno said that with serious tone, " f*ck you Nightsh!t, he and his friends were so close this time " Geno's thoughts, Death want to stay but if he want some answers he have to stay with the deal.

The black B-Bird was on Geno's left shoulder when he and Death come down to the living room, Death went to his friends talk with them little and give a nod to Geno, Geno ask his son Tailor to open a portal for Death and his friends to outside the mythic village, Tailor with out any urge or a word open the portal out the house and say politely good bay to Death, Vida and Fallacy, then when the portal close and enter the house and close the door behind him he look at his Dad with explain look.

" it's just a lot to explain but it will be short okay, So me and king Death known each other a long time ago like when he was a little vampire kid playing in far west forest and I'm little skele-monster kid with curious nature living in the Monster\Humans village that was close to that forest, then ..... ", their Dad begin tell them a short version of how he and Death met and what happened next but still there many holes on his story that he doesn't want to talk about it so Tailor and Marx respect that and didn't push their Dad into tell it.

~ Meanwhile ~

" Death dose that weird beast knows you? " Vida ask while they walk back to the mythic village, Death take deep breath, he said calmly " he a friend from my past, no more questions about him, now we have to deal with the traitors we have on the castle ", Vida was about to urge with him more but Fallacy put hid hand on her shoulder and whisper to her " don't push him far, you know what will happen if he became angry or uncomfortable ", she let low huff but accept Fallacy advice cause the last thing she want to make Death present his name mean.

They made it, telling Fallacy's part of the plan and Death tell his servant that were nothing in that forest just some abandoned house and some creepy abandoned mythic creations, Death and Vida act they were sad and angry for wasting time on useless trip, they will stay in Fallacy's house cause the sun begin rise, that was a long and weird night for the three vampire indeed.

-----------------------------------

A\N: thank you for waiting.

Author_Gen~ OUT