~ 1 ~

A\N: I'm very excited, so I wrote the first chapter, hope enjoy it, have a nice day - night friends.

Third PoV:

A little black bat with color silver on his chest and silver mark around his eyes was sitting on one of the brunch of nearby tree that the two skeletons kids rest on it, he look at them confuse " oh boy, what they doing here?!, and why there small of blood on them, this is bad, very bad ", he fly faster to another place not too far from the two kids, when he became close to the ground he turn to his skeleton body wearing a dark blue cloak with black pants and t-shirt and on his wrist a little scarf, it's little torn but still good, and he call in lowly voice " Diego, come now you little dog brother ".

The werewolf wearing gray t-shirt and black pants and his fur is pure white and blue eyes and he has the same on his wrist like the little vampire, come from behind the little vampire and give him a smack on the back of his head and say " say dog again and you will have another one, you blood sucker ", the little vampire rub the his back head and ignore the last word from his brother and say " okay, jeez you in bad mood, but forget that we have problem I saw two skeletons kids, they rest on the apple tree nearby the barrier they enter the forest and I think they were injured, I small blood on them ", Diego look at what he consider a brother to him thinking carefully for what they will do, they can't bring them to their Dad's house without at least know why they enter the forest.

Diego say " let's welcome them Ramon, and see how much they injured, you know Dad will kill us if we let them die here " Ramon nods and they walk toward the two skeletons kids, when they arrive there one of them awake it was Palette who holding his sleepy best friend little tightly in his arms and looking terrified at Diego and Ramon who rise their hands meaning no harm to him or his best friend.

Diego clear his throat and said calmly " don't worry pal, we just want ask you why you two enter the forest knowing it's forbidden? ", Palette was little shaken, he doesn't know if it's right to tell them or not, seeing a werewolf and vampire front him what will they do if they know, he about to talk but begin cut by a human girl wearing a little long purple dress and has golden eyes and the same on her wrist, jump on Diego make him fall groan in little pain, Ramon say " Crystal why are here? ", she ignores Ramon and give Diego a slightly slap on his cheek then she stands up looking at Palette and the sleepy Goth in confuse asking Ramon " who are they? ", Ramon glower at her and said little angry " we about to know before you come from nowhere dummy, why you even here? ", she gets closer to Palette who held Goth tightly, she answers Ramon calmly " I was with Diego before you called him, and he forget about me like usual and run to your place and I follow him, now what's your name little one? ".

Palette gulp before answering her question terrified " m-my n-name i-is P-Palette a-and t-this G-Goth * look at Goth * ", Crystal feel sympathy on Palette when he close his eyes in pain he was injured badly for sure, so she get close to him and cupped his face by her hands make him look at her and then she kiss him, yes she even kiss him deeply using her green magic in the kiss make Palette feel dizzy and his injured begin healed, Ramon face-palm himself in unbelievable to what she doing and Diego stand up catch Crystal from her dress and pull her away from the poor kid who faint.

Diego said in angry tone " Are you crazy?, Dad warn you to not use your magic like this, and now we did not find why are they here? ", she rolled her eyes and said calmly " relax Diego, he was so cute I can't hold myself to not do it .. heh sorry, also he was injured badly worst than the other kid in his lap, who name Goth is a vampire so no need to heal him, he healed himself I think, but this cutie is a normal monster, let's take them to home, Dad will know what to do better than us ", Diego glowered at her and Ramon ignored them both and carried Goth carefully from Palette's lap and Diego carry Palette then they start walking toward their home.

They arrive the huge house in the middle of the forest, some trees surrounded it and their Dad was out talking with one of the two dragon brothers of chaos, Fell who is the eastern dragon, so his skeleton body very long, and between his arms his little brother Edge a skeleton dragon with black horns sleeping, Crystal refuse to interrupt their Dad, so she suggested to enter their house from the back door.

They agreed and walk in another path, their Dad sniff in the air knowing there something off around but he shrugged off and continue his conversation with his old friend taking the sleepy little dragon from Fell arms and promise him to take care of him until he back, Fell give a kiss on his little brother skull and shake his friend hand before he fly off.

After that he enter the house to seeing very embarrass shocked scene, he almost drop what he had in his arms, he saw his daughter and his two older sons were in middle of undressing of two passed out skeletons kids, his daughter first speaking with embarrass blush in her face " Dad, it's not like you think ".    

----------------------------------------------

Words: 1031

Author_Gen~ OUT