Sana x reader

Sana x reader

Boy x girl

!Warnings! Fluff

"Y/n!" Sana yelled. You were chilling on the couch watching tv as you didn't hear your girlfriend come back from her busy schedule.

"There you are baby." She says kissing your neck. You didn't budge as she kept planting light kisses against your neck.

"I missed you! I have been thinking about you since tour started. I literally forgot my part in Cheer Up." Sana says pouting a little.

You didn't take your eyes off the TV since you were into the show you were watching.

Sana noticed this about you and stood in front of the TV.

"Sana! Move! You're making me miss my favorite part!" You whined. Sana still didn't move out of the way as she grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

You groaned and glared at Sana. She looked at you in a serious manner.

"Y/n, i just came back from my busy schedule just to be with you, but you are too busy watching TV to even pay attention to me. Is your favorite show really that important to you than me?" Sana said sternly.

You were scared of Sana being this way with you. Of course you missed her but you also missed every single episode of your favorite TV show.

"Y/n answer me. i am not going to raise my voice at you. Don't make me angry babe." She warned you.

"Sana, I do miss you very much, but my show is more important." You said calmly. Sana walked away from you locking herself in your shared bed room.

"Sana! You can't be mad at me forever! Open this door!" You yelled knocking on a door roughly. "No! Go away!" Sana argued. "Please open the door. I'm sorry. I don't like it when you're mad at me." You say softly giving up on forcing Sana to open the door.

There was silence on the inside. So you thought she just went to sleep. You then went to the kitchen not after the door finally opened.

You were brought into Sana's arms into a back hug. She hugged you tightly not letting you go. You knew she couldn't stay mad at you for long and this was actually your plan all along.

"I'm sorry y/n-ah. It's just that I missed you so much and you were not answering me so I thought something was wrong. But my first thought was that you could have cheated on me." Sana explained.

"I will never cheat on you baby. You are my only one. Why would I cheat on you?" You said.

She smiles and nuzzles her face into your neck. You didn't want to ruin the moment so the both of you just stayed in the exact position you're in right now.