Dahyun x reader

"Y/n, how close are you to Dahyun?" Sana asked.

You and Dahyun are best friends, you were always spotted hanging out together, you started to treat Dahyun as like a sister to you but one thing that you didn't know was that she had mix feelings about you.

"Uh...  Super close.." You said nervously.

"What Sana means is that are you guys just best friends or more than friends." Nayeon explained.

Your face turned a crimson red color as the girls (dahyun's members) kept asking you questions while Nayeon behaved normally.

"Enough! Y/n doesn't need this right now!" dahyun shouted and grabbed your hand.

Nayeon smirks and mouths to you good luck which you were confused by what she meant.

"Thanks Dahyun for saving me back there. Your members are really judgemeantal." you say as she smiled at you.

"You're welcome. Now sit down. I want to talk to you." Dahyun said.  You followed behind her and sat down close to her.

She stared at you with fire in her eyes.  But you just thought this was usually how she acted towards you.

"I don't like them being as close to you than me. This is not like how i usually act... But i can't hold this inside me anymore." Dahyun said.

You didn't know what she was on about. But you felt her hand on your leg slightly carassing it.

You became uncomfortable from her actions. She smirked at your reaction as she kept doing what she was doing.

"D-Dahyun...  What are you doing?" you asked nervously.

"What do you mean?" she said trying to act innocent while carassing your leg still.

Momo walked in and asked you if you have seen her phone you shake your head as Dahyun glared at her.

"I think Jihyo might have your phone. Why don't you go ask her." You told Momo she nods and finally leaves you and Dahyun alone.

"Finally we are alone." Dahyun whispered. You turn around to look at her.

"Dahyun, I get that you like me, but we are just best friends. This between us cannot happen and I am sorry.. No hard feelings." You say making her smile sadly.

"It's fine." Dahyun said as you gave her a innocent smile and left.

Once you left she mumbled something under her breath.

"You will be mine y/n whether you like it or not." She said.