2yeon x reader (3)

2yeon x reader

Part three

You woke up when you heard your phone ringing. Someone was calling you so you decided to answer the phone before Nayeon wakes up.

"Hello?" You say your voice really raspy since you just woke up.

"Y/n! It's me Jeongyeon!" Jeongyeon yelled. You had to pull the phone away from your ear because of how loud she was speaking.

"What do you want Jeongyeon?" You asked. "Just come over to my room and be sure not to wake any of the members up especially Nayeon." Jeongyeon explained.

You hung up the phone and got out of bed and walked all the way to Jeongyeon's room.

You knocked on her door as she pulled you inside without a warning.

"Jeongyeon?!" You yelled as she covered your mouth to keep you from screaming so loud.

"You have to be very quiet y/n. The others are still sleeping. Do you really want to have a fight with all eight girls?" Jeongyeon says.

You shake your head as she uncovers your mouth.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" You asked.

"Because i have something very special for you to give to Nayeon." Jeongyeon explained.

You wondered what surprise could she have for Nayeon. Could it be a prank or just a regular old present? You may never know.

Jeongyeon hands you the box that had a tag which had Nayeon's name on it. She told you to give this special box to Nayeon when she wakes up and have all the girls watch.

You nodded your head and took the box back to Nayeon's room. She was already awake and looked at you.

"Where were you?" She asked.

You tensed when she suddenly hugged you from behind.

"I was truly worried that something happened to you y/n. You didn't even give me a good morning kiss." Nayeon pouted.

You felt a tent heat rushed to your cheeks as you blushed. Nayeon saw that you were holding a box which she was confused on why you were holding that.

"Why do you have a box with my name on it in your hands?" Nayeon asked sternly.

"It's from my parents. They really liked to surpise me with gifts on my birthday." You lied.

"First of all today is not your birthday and second of all i know that box is from Jeongyeon." Nayeon says.

'crap' you say to yourself.

"Why did you lie to me?" Nayeon asked you feeling hurt.

"I had no other choice. Besides you would've killed Jeongyeon if i told you the truth." You explained.

"After i have done nothing but to protect you from that girl. You choose to disobey me like this. Fine! You can go with Jeongyeon! I don't care!" Nayeon yelled pushing you out of her room.

"Nayeon please.." You begged her. She noticed a tent of sadness in your eyes. But she had to stay strong and shut you out of her life.

"I'm sorry y/n but you are in no importance in my life." Nayeon apologized and shut the door.

You then went to Jeongyeon's room and opened the door. She was surprised by your presence as you threw the box at her almost hurting her.

"What was that for?!" She screamed at you. "Thanks to you! Nayeon broke up with me! Even though we weren't exactly dating! I still wished this never happened!" You yelled.

"Why are you both yelling at this time of hour?" Jihyo asked.

You glared at Jeongyeon and walked away. Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon as she pretended that nothing had happened.