Sana x reader

Sana x reader

Boy x girl

!Warnings! A bit of smut

Two months later.

"I asked for my coffee few hours ago! What is taking Mrs. Minatozaki so long?!" You complained to your other secretary Mrs. Hirai.

"She said that she would be done with your coffee in two seconds." Momo explained.

"Bring her here now!" You shouted.

"Yes sir." Momo says and runs to the door to your office.

"I'm here with your coffee sir!" Sana yelled.

"Here she is Mr. Y/ln." Momo said.

You glared at Momo as she leaves the room leaving you and Sana alone.

"Where have you been Mrs. Minatozaki?" You asked sternly.

Sana didn't look at you as she set your coffee on your desk. Still her head hanging low not daring to look you in the eyes.

You walked towards her putting your finger under her chin and making her look at you.

"When I ask you something. I demand that you give me an definite answer." You said not taking your eyes off of Sana.

Sana stared at your lips and licked her own. You knew she was just trying to tease you but instead of teasing she was seducing you.

"Sana, you know that we can't do this, I'm a CEO and you are just my secretary we can't do this." You say below a whisper.

Sana refused to take no as an answer. She pushed you roughly against the wall and kissed you roughly.

You tried to push her off of you but her grip tighten on you. She pulled away breathing heavily looking at you with lustful eyes.

"Don't try to fight it y/n. I have felt things towards you. You make me feel special. Please let me please you master. I'll be a good girl if you let me continue what I have started." She said her voice low and husky.

You stared into her eyes for about a minute and kissed her without hesitation.

Sana moans softly into the kiss as you put your tongue into her mouth without permission. She gasped and pushed you on your desk making everything shake and fall on the floor.

Few minutes later.

You two were fully naked as Sana was rubbing your rock hard d*ck making you moan lowly.

She smirked as she stopped the heated make out session between the both of you and got on her knees staring at your cock hungrily.

"Suck it." You demanded.

Sana smirked and obeyed your command as she brought your d*ck into her mouth.

"Ah... Oh... Faster.." You said into airy moans.

Sana quickened her pace as she bobbed her head up and down causing you to feel more pleasure.

After a few hours you were about to come from your high but Sana stopped as you glared at her.

"Why did you stop?" You asked.

"Because I want you to come inside me." She says biting her lower lip.

You obeyed her wish as you flipped the both of you making you top.

"Please daddy.. Go gentle.." Sana begged. You nod and slide in your cock into her womanhood. You allowed her to adjust to the size of your d*ck. As the pain quickly went down it soon grew to become pleasure for the both of you.

You moved your hips slowly making her whimper under you. You saw this as her being vulnerable for you to quicken your pace and punish her.

As you moved inside her quicker and deeper she moaned loudly making everyone in the building hear her loud and high pitched moans.

"Uh! Oh fuck! Daddy it feels so good! Don't stop!" She moaned loudly.

You kept going thrusting roughly into her until you both finally came from your high.

"That was so good... We should do that more often..." Sana said once her breathing finally slowed down

You smiled and kissed her one last time before you both drifted off to sleep.