Dahyun x reader (2)

Dahyun x reader

Girl x girl

Part two

!Warnings! Seduction, best friend

"Y/n-ah!" Sana called.

You wondered why she called out your name so you went to her room which she shared with Mina and Jihyo.

"Yes Sana?" You answered as she motioned for you to sit on her lap which you obeyed. She wrapped her arms around and stared at you.

"You know I noticed Dahyun's behavior around you. This is not the usual kind of behavior that I get from Dahyun. So I was wondering if you had anything to do with Dahyun's change of attitude." Sana said in a calm voice.

You shake your head but your reaction says otherwise.

"It's alright if you like her even though you are best friends. But it is not ok to play with Dubu's feelings like that. She loves you y/n and you just have to accept that." Sana whispered.

You knew she was right but it was still too new for you to experience this stage between you and Dahyun. But you have to face the consequences sooner or later.

"Y/n, Dahyun is looking for you, she said it was something very urgent that she wanted to tell you." Mina says.

You nod and got out of Sana's hold on you and went to Dahyun's room. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were already there which you assumed they were comforting Dahyun.

"Dahyun?" You questioned. All eyes were on you. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung left to give you both privacy. Dahyun just looked at you in disbelief.

"Y/n, what you said to me really hurt my feelings, even though you are my best friend you were also my first love." Dahyun said.

You were shocked by what she was telling you. But you didn't know how to express what you're feeling inside.

She stood up walking towards you not breaking eye contact with you. You became nervous as your back made contact with the wall.

"You are cute when you're nervous. But by the look on your face you seem rather bothered. Very intriguing." Dahyun says her voice lower than expected.

Her face became to get closer to yours as you felt her breath against your lips.

Her hand pinned your arms above your head as her other hand was on your thigh rubbing it.

Somewhat you were bothered by it but a different feeling occurred inside you. A feeling that you hadn't felt for a long time.

"Don't try to fight it. I know you want this. I don't care if you say we're just friends. I want to spend my life with you y/n. So don't make this hard for the both of us." Dahyun said staring into your eyes.

You didn't say anything as she closed the gap between you and kissed you with love and passion. This time you didn't pull away nor pushed Dahyun away from you.

Even though it was wrong you felt like it was right. Dahyun's hand went from your thigh and up to your neck deepening the kiss between the both of you. It was a slow and gentle kiss and not as rough and aggressive like your other boyfriends you had dated but never seemed to work out.

"Dahyun..." You pulled away out of breath. She stared at you softly caressing your face. "I like you too." You said as Dahyun smiled bringing you in for another kiss.

Meanwhile.

"Are they done yet?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Pipe down Chaeyoung. This is a beautiful moment between Dahyun unnie and y/n." Tzuyu whispered.

"But I forgot my phone in there." Chaeyoung continued to whine.

Tzuyu sighed.

"Wait until they are done with whatever they're doing next. Then you can get your phone back." Tzuyu says.

Chaeyoung crossed her arms over her chest and pouted.