Vampire au! Twice x reader

It was a cold and airy night. Very few felt a cold breeze coming from a vent or a window. Neither knew where it was coming from. A teenager had woke up from his sleep. He was about the age of eighteen and his friends were out on the vacation together including him.

"What was that noise?" He asked. He went to check to see what the breeze was coming from. As he went closer to the vent he saw something unnatural so he opened it. "Who are you?" He asked. The person in the vent didn't answer but pulled him inside and ate him.

"Ah!!!!!" He screamed until he was dead. All his friends woke up because of it. "What was that?!" Y/N screamed scared of the recent scream. "Where's Justin?" Lucas asked. No one knew until they heard a hiss come from the vent. Lucas went to check but he saw a dead body of their friend Justin and the person who was responsible for it.

"Don't come back here." Was all it said as the friends all ran from the place and never to come back there again.

Few years later..

"Wake up girls! We're moving to a new town!" Their manager yelled. The nine girls all woke up and took showers and got dressed and went inside the van. "I wonder where we're moving to?" Tzuyu asked. "Probably somewhere far away from here. The people in this town hate us for we did to their children few years ago." Momo said.

"But why now? It isn't right to move to another place. Unless we.. We..." Sana started to panick as Dahyun tried to calm her down. "Don't act like that Sana. We have to leave now before more vampire hunters come looking for us." Dahyun said.

It was quiet and no one dared to speak another word. Few minutes later they arrived at the place they would be living in. Their manager opened the door for them as all nine of them stepped out of the van.

All stares were on them. Everyone was whispering about them curious to know who they are. The girls walked like they were normal people but they weren't normal. They were bitten by vampires in different locations. So they became vampires themselves.

"Hello citizens of Seoul! My name is Lim Nayeon and I am the oldest. We have come here to start a new life from our old one. We promise not to harm any of your kids or families here. We are kind and respectful." Nayeon says into the mic.

All nine of them left as everyone in town started to talk about them. Y/N was curious so she decided to follow them. But she couldn't cause of the security they have.

"That was scary." Sana whispered. "I hope we won't have to do anything like that ever again." Tzuyu says. The others agreed as Nayeon was thinking about some things.

"We're here girls. I will be out here and so will some security will be guarding the outside of this house. If you need anything let us know right away." Their manager Tim said. They walked inside the house taking in the view.

"Today moving in to a new town. Tomorrow a new school." Nayeon said.

To be continued...