Jihyo x reader

Jihyo x reader

Girl x girl

!Warnings! None

"Jihyo unnie!" Y/n yelled.

"Wae?" Jihyo questioned.

Y/n didn't say anything but hugged Jihyo smiling as well.

"What is this for?" Jihyo asked.

"For being my favorite unnie." Y/n said.

Jihyo blushed as the others walked in on you and Jihyo having a moment.

"Yah! Get a room!" Nayeon scolded.

The others laughed as Mina covered Tzuyu's eyes.

"We weren't doing anything disgusting, Nayeon unnie." Y/n says pouting a little.

Jihyo became even more red but this time from embarrassment. Nayeon looked at you then to Jihyo and back to you again.

"I'll believe you this once. But if I catch you two making out. I will tell JYP-nim." Nayeon warned.

You hid behind Jihyo afraid of what JYP-nim would do to you if he found out.

"Nayeon, she is just a kid, don't be scaring our baby." Sana says walking over to you bringing you in for a hug kissing your cheek as well.

Jihyo became jealous as she glared at you and Sana.

Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon's arm and brought her to their room and closed the door.

"I wonder what they are doing in Nayeon's room." Momo said.

"Don't think like that Momo! We have kids here! And y/n is too young to know about that stuff!" Mina lectured.

Dahyun hit Momo and afterwards called her a pabo (which means idiot)

"Y/n, go with Sana to the door, and Sana please don't turn our y/n gay." Chaeyoung said with pleading eyes.

Sana nods and grabs your hand rushing you both out of the dorm. Jihyo went to her room and locked the door. The girls became worried about Jihyo so they each went to go check up on her.

"Jihyo, it's Tzuyu, are you alright?" Tzuyu asked from the outside.

"Go away!" Jihyo yelled even though she was crying she didn't want the members to see her this way. Not even Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"She is not coming out. So I'll just go eat jokbal while you all are trying to cheer Jihyo up." Momo says and walks away.

Dahyun knocked loudly but no answer. This was going to be tough. Chaeyoung went to Nayeon's room and knocked on the door before walking inside.

"Nayeon unnie, w need your help, Jihyo unnie is not coming out of her room and I think she was jealous because y/n went with Sana to the store." Chaeyoung said.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes as Nayeon went to Jihyo's room.

"Jihyo, open this door, I know you're jealous of y/n and Sana's relationship." Nayeon said and luckily Jihyo came out.

The girls all brought her in for a hug comforting the girl.

Cliffhanger...

Was this good enough? If not let me know so I can make a part two and make it even better next time. ~author-nim