Moving day

YOUR POV

I wake to the sound of constant vibrations of my phone

"Hm?" I stare over and pick it up "Oh, its a group chat video call from the boys" I look like a pile of trash so I won't show my face. I accept the call and face the camera away from my face.

"AYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE" They all shouted in unison

"Hey..." I whisper in a weak and sleepy voice

"Did you just wake up?" I hear Namjoon laugh

"It's 12:55 am." Joked Jimin

"It's a Saturday!" I try to shout, but I am still tired

"AWWWW," They all said

"Oh hush."

"Can we see your beautiful face?" V begged

"No," I said sharply

"PLEASEEEEEE" V said

"I look hideous!" I Snark

"We're going to see your face every day anyway," V said

"What time will you be arriving?" Suga Asked

"In about..." I look at the time "OH SHIT!!" I jump out my bed "MOOOOOM" I screamed down the stairs while still on the call "WHEN ARE YOU TAKING ME TO THE BOYS HOUSE!"

"WHEN THE MOVING PEOPLE GET HERE SO IN...... 30 MINUTES!!" She replied

"Oh crap," I panicked slightly "Okay boys, I guess I'll see you in half an hour."

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~," They all say

*30 Minutes Later*

Namjoon(RM) POV

Y/N is finally coming to live with us today, we've all known each other ever since we started elementary school and now we're in high school. Y/N has been home-schooled for the past year, because of what happened...

"Come on boys," I got the boys together "let's go and get this place tidy for Y/N."

After cleaning up the place, we put up a banner saying 'WELCOME Y/N!!!' We are all so thrilled to be living with her and to even be going to the same school again.

All of us are just resting on the couch, waiting for something to happen-

*DING DONG*

We all jump up and bundle over each other to answer the door. Jungkook won, sadly. It still surprises me that the youngest member is the strongest out of all of us... It really pisses me off sometimes.

Oh well, as I lay on the floor in defeat and see the door open to see two young guys with a load of boxes

"Hello, lads, where should we put these boxes?" Asked the man holding a clipboard

"Oh," Replied Jungkook "just put them in the hallway or by the door."

I finally get up from the floor and help the others as well.

The moving men started putting the boxes inside the house while we continued to wait for Y/N. A few minutes went and it is now 1:28 pm and my phone starts ringing. It's Y/N!

"Hey, you almost here?" I asked accepting the call

"Yeah, I'm literally just on the street," She replied, "I see the house, look outside the window."

As I look out the window, I see a white car coming down the road.

"Oh, I see you, come right inside," I say to her before ending the call.