Getting Settled In

Previously:

Y/N POV

"Do you need me to tuck you into bed?" Jin said with a smirk on his face and Namjoon slaps him at the back of the head

"If anyone was going to tuck her in, it would be me" Namjoon stared at Jin

"I can tuck myself into bed," I chuckle "Goodnight boys."

"Goodnight Y/N." They say.

I give my face a wash, get changed, go to bed and close my eyes until I fall asleep and dream of how fun it is going to be living with them.

~Present~

Your POV

I wake up with the sun shining on my face. I sit up and check through social media to check if anything is happening: unfortunately, there's nothing happening so I guess I'll just get settled in. There are still some boxes I need to unpack but I can just do it later, I get up and make my bed. I walk outside my door and felt something hit against my foot. I look down and see a blank sign with a little note. I crouch down to see what it says, I pick it up and read it.

'Hey there sleepy head, I just wanted to give you this because I heard that you were really excited to design your own sign so I decided to leave this here for you. If you want any colours then feel free to come and see me. I have all the colours you could think of. From the best boy in the house, much love, V xoxo'

Aw, that's sweet of him. I pick up the sign and put it on my bed for later. I walk downstairs and see Jin, Jungkook, V and Namjoon. 

"Hello," V welcomed me "Did you see my note I left for you?"

"What. Note?" Jin questioned with an attitude and stared at V.

"A note for her custom sign idiot," V answered while staring back at Jin "anyway if I did send her the other note, why would you be so pissed?"

I stand still in confusion about what they are talking about.

"Uh... So did you sleep alright?" Namjoon cleared his throat while breaking the tension.

"Oh um," I snap out of confusion "Yeah, the bed was very comfortable. It was soft and bouncy." 

Jin chuckles to himself.

Jin POV

"That'll be good for future." I chuckle under my breath

"Hm?" V had to speak up "Want to repeat that for us?"

"I didn't say anything." I stare at him hoping he'll drop the subject, but of course, he knows that I have a crush on Y/N and I know that he does too, so he decides to test my patience.

"Are you sure?" V smirks "Because I swear I just heard you say 'that'll be good fo-'"

"Hey Y/N so uh," I stutter trying to stop V from embarrassing me in front of Y/N "Wanna hang out today?"

"I would love to but I can't," She responded softly "I need to get some supplies for school tomorrow."

"I can help!" We all said in unison and then giving each other a glare.

"Are you sure?" She asked in a timid voice "I don't want to make you guys bored, especially because it's a Sunday."

"I'm free all day, can help you?" Jungkook finally speaks up after the taking out his headphones to join the conversation.

Your POV
Wow! I didn't expect the boys to be so helpful today... Well, I could use the help. I tell them that they can come up they would like to.
I head to the front door and start walking to the shop with my 4 boys.
When we finally get to the shop, but on our way, we see a very familiar face. It's Suga!
"HEY!" I shout across the street "SUGA! OVER HERE!" I wave to make myself more noticeable. He sees me and walks across the street.