Confession day

*Previously*

V's POV

"Yeah, sure." J-hope gives me a look, a smile, but not his normal sun shine amd rainbows smile... it was forced. He knows what i meant. He's onto me... I'm going to need to confess earlier then planned... He knows what I'm thinking. I chuckled with a smirk, he knows I'm serious. For the rest of the night, its very chill. We all go back to our rooms and leave each other alone. Otherwise we would all be at each other's throats. This really isn't going to be easy. I've made up my mind, I'm going to confess to her tomorrow...  

*Present*

Still V's POV

I wake up to the sight of bright light, blinding me, due to my curtains being slightly open. I crawl out of bed and look at my bedside table that holds an alarm clock. It's 6:00 AM! Are you serious?! I crawl out of bed and head down to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. On my way down the stairs, I notice the kitchen lights are on. I continue my way to the kitchen and I see someone on the counter, writing "Suga?" He stumbles when he hears his name be called and fiddle with the paper he was writing on, "What ya doing~?"

"None of your business! Beat it!" Suga snaps, I tilts hit head cracking a smile

"Aw, poor Yoongi, Not get enough sleep?" I say, still smiling

"Ah... Sorry Tae, I didn't mean to say that. I've just been up since 4 am trying to write this-" Suga pauses. I turn my head to see a bunch of crumpled up paper on the floor beside him. I bend down and pick one up to see what he is struggling with, maybe I can help him "Don't read that!" Suga tries to grab the paper from my hand, I lung back. 

"Let me just see what you need help with, I'll try and help you." I reassure him. Suga looks down and blushes

"You won't want to help me, I don't need your help anyway." Suga says. Damn, he really doesn't want me to know. I walk away and let him be. I continue to get my breakfast and bring it to my room. I sit on my bed and get a piece of paper out of my dressing gown pocket. How did Suga not notice that I took one of his piece of paper. Time to be nosy. I open up the crumble piece of paper and see these words:

"Dear Y/N L/N, we have been friends for many years and have looked after each other. I've... Been thinking, like a lot. And I know that I can sometimes be a bit of a mess, I know that, maybe I sleep to much, maybe I'm straightforward, maybe I don't ask for help when I need it, maybe I can be a major idiot at times, maybe I doze off on your shoulder a few times,maybe writing letters isn't my strong point, maybe I can be sarcastic a bit to much but... You... You are amazing, your beautiful, your sweet, you listen to people, you care for others, you are perfect in every way possible. But um, I, really like you, like a lot, and um would really like to be more then friends. Its okay if you don't want to, but I just wanted to say my feelings, your always nagging me to say how I feel more often (even if the answer is mostly tired) haha. So yeah. Come and talk to me when you've decided what to do."

My eyes are wide, he... he's trying. I'll give him that. But why did he throw this away, this is kinda cool. But now I know what approach to go for. I'm gonna confess later today. Suga looks like he's struggling so I should have some time on my hands. 

*Few hours later, School time*

Y/N's POV

I'm sitting in my English class. To my right, I have V, to my left I have Namjoon... Of course Namjoon is speeding through the assigned work. Damn he be so good at languages. Although, while walking to school I noticed Suga and V were glancing at each other... Like a lot... I shouldn't get involved. I hope they can sort out whatever is going on... I look to the side and see that V is writing something, not having to do with the work. He passes a little yellow sticky note to me: