A sweet surprise

Previously

Suga's POV

"Uh..." I notice J-hope has his hand up and also see that the others also have their hands up and are all staring at me... Wow... What idiots... Wait, they are all serious. I already knew that V, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook like her, but I never knew J-hope and Jimin liked her as well... And so do I... Well, I might as well be honest. I slowly raise my hand and look down, hiding my burning hot face... This is a lot of competition...  

Present

Namjoon's POV

Oh shit... This is not what I was expecting... Even Suga likes her... Wow... We all stand there in silence in the living room with one hand in the one... This is kinda awkward... I then see Y/n yawn and arms stretch, but she is still laying down. Suga's arm goes shoot down, is he embarrassed? I laugh, I can feel the hatred he has for me.

Your POV

I wake up to be on the sofa and the first people I see are Namjoon and Jin... Why are there arms up? I sit up and see the other boys with their hands up except Suga and he is blushing hella hard... Should I be scared... 

"Uh..." I say breaking the dead silence "What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing!" Suga shots instantly "We- Uh- We were just uh- nevermind! It was nothing. Anyway, I've got to go do something. If you need anything, you know where to find me. Uh- by- bye." He scratches the back of his head while walking up the stairs. Is he feeling okay? I'll check up on him later.

*A few moments later, everyone is in their room, including me*

I'm cleaning my room and then I remember that I need to check up on Suga, I hope he's okay... I go to his door and knock quietly. I hear nothing. I knock a little louder. Still nothing. I open the door a little bit. He's asleep. Don't know what I was really expecting. I walk over to his bed and sit on the edge. He looks so cute sleeping...

 He looks so cute sleeping

I'll him be. I have an idea, should I do something for the boys. Something to show that I care and appreciate them... I walk downstairs to see Jimin on his phone, I continue to slowly and quietly walk behind him.

"Boo!" I spook him grabbing his shoulders

"AH! HOW DARE YOU!?" We both laugh "You scared the living daylights out of me."

"Haha, sorry Chim Chim." I giggle "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist."

"You better watch yourself from now." He laughs to himself

"Oh dear... Can I give you a hug to make up for it?" I hold out my hands

"Okay," we draw into a hug, "I think I derserve a kiss as well, you know, just to make sure that we are even."