Rvb S4 E10 "Setting a High Bar"

Burnt Plains
To Tucker, Caboose, Leo, Itzal and Andy, walking in some burnt-looking plains.

Andy: Hey, he's been explaining to Leo and I everything we should encounter. The legend's pretty old, but the details are pretty clear.

Leo: Still seems pretty weird.

Tucker: Listen guys, I don't care what you say, I'm not killing any monsters.

Leo: Don't worry about that Tucker, I'll handle it when the time comes.

Tucker: You sure?

Leo: Depends on what the monster is.

Andy: Hey, don't interrupt! It's hard enough to understand him with you two talking!

Itzal: ~The teal one, must be the one to kill the creature!~

Leo: (Sighs) Well Tucker, he says you've got to be the one to slay the monster.

Tucker: Oh is that so, well, if this little quest depends on me killing stuff, we might as well just stop here.

Andy: Eh, don't be a chicken.

Tucker: I'm not chicken. I'm just... okay, I'm chicken.

Itzal: ~What is this 'chicken' you speak of?~

Andy: ~It's a nasty little bird that humans enjoy eating. They also eat the white things that shoot out there butts!~

Itzal: ~Shisno's are disgusting!~

Leo: (Stern) Andy, that's disgusting.

Tucker: What's he saying?

Andy: He wanted to know what a chicken is. I told him it's this nasty little bird that humans eat. And you also eat the white things that shoot out of its butt.

Tucker: You know you could have cleaned that up a little bit.

Leo: A little bit? More like a lot!

Andy: Guys, I did! They don't come out of its butt, you know!

Itzal: ~Humans are disgusting creatures!~

Andy: Heh yeah, they're pretty disgusting.

Tucker: Chickens aren't that bad.

Leo: (Sighs) He was talking about us, Tucker.

Andy: He's not a big fan of you guys. I'm not either.

Itzal: ~Stupid planet.~

Andy: Earth sucks.

Tucker: Hsh, Earth does not suck, Earth rules. We invented the telephone.

Itzal: ~We've also Invented the telephone! A thousand years before your kind did!~

Leo: Well, apparently his kind also made telephones, just a thousand years, before us.

Tucker: Oh, well what'd they have to say on it, "blarg blarg honk honk?" Who the fuck wants to hear that?

Itzal: ~Shut up shisno! We've arrived at the Great Burning Plains, we discussed earlier.~

Leo: So, these are the Great Burning Plains, Itzal told us about.

Caboose: They don't look burning... they look burnt. Hey, I recognize this place.

Andy: Get ready. He's gonna distract the monster, and you use your heroic powers to swoop in-