Rvb S4 E19 "Two for One"

Blood Gulch
Doc walking up to Andy, Church, Wade and Caboose far from Blue Base.

Tucker: (off in the distance) Oh God... I think it's coming back up. BLAHGH!

Doc: Okay everybody, I'm gonna give Tucker his physical now. Would either of you like to assist?

O'Malley: That's just a fancy way of saying "hold the vomit bucket," huhuhuhuheuw.

Church: Uh, sorry I'm busy.

Doc: Caboose?

Caboose: I can't.

Doc: Well why not?

Caboose: Oh, because uh, I am allergic to things that I don't want to do. (cough cough cough), coughing.

Doc: (To Wade) Well, How about you? Actually who are you?

Wade: The names Wade.

Doc: Would you mind helping me out then, Wade?

Wade: Naah, I'm good.

Doc: Ohokay, just more fun for me.

To Sarge watching Doc depart to the base through the sniper rifle.

Sarge: Well, you won't believe this, it looks like the Blues have teamed up with O'Malley. Those dirty backstabbers!

Leo: O'Malley? What could they possibly need him for?

Grif: Our enemies teamed up with our enemy. How is that a backstab?

Sarge: Exactly! No good two-timers! Alright men, let's get in there and acquire that exploding translater thing so we can figure out what Lopez is saying.

Lopez: >You're just going to be disappointed.<

Sarge: I agree Lopez, time is of the essence.

Lopez: >Why do you bother replying if you don't know what I'm saying?<

Sarge: Heh heh heh, good one amigo.

Lopez: >Oh God, someone please kill me.<

Leo: Don't worry Lopez, I'm sure this won't continue for a long time.

Lopez: >I highly doubt that but, at least you can understand me, out of all theses idiots.

Sarge: I see the bomb. He's right next to Caboose.

Grif: Which one is Caboose again? I get confused. Is he the stupid mean one (Looks at Sarge), the stupid nice one (Looks at Leo), the stupid annoying one (Looks at Simmons), or the stupid stupid one (Looks at Donut)?

Simmons: Stupid stupid.

Grif: Oh yeah, right. What an idiot.

Leo: Come on guys, he's not stupid.

Simmons: What would you call him then?

Leo: Well, he's...... 'special'.

Grif: Special, huh.

Donut: Sarge, I hate to point out the obvious, but since we can see them with the sniper rifle, why don't we just shoot 'em?

Sarge: Shame on you, Donut! A sniper rifle is a coward's weapon. When you kill your enemy, you wanna look in his eyes so he knows you're the one who beat him to death! It also gives you the chance to deliver some really zippy one-liners. Like "I hope you brought your wallet, because the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!"