Are You Lonesome Tonight?

"Hey, Yaeli. It's me, Evan. I just wanted to check in with you, see how you were doing. If you get this please text me or call me back. We should meet some time soon. Catch up. Maybe hunt together again, you know, like when we were kids? Anyway, like I said, please call me back."

"Hey! It's Isabella. I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing fine. I just finished a hunt in Wyoming. Weird ass serial killer type vampire. Let me know how your doing. Oh and if you're in Colorado, tell me! I'm heading that way, we should totally team up. Like old times."

"Hey, Yaeli. How are you? Justin, here. I'll let you know this hunt ends up but so far it's going great, just a simple ghost. I'll probably let you know by the end of the week how it went. Let me know how you're doing, huh? I'll see you soon."

"Hey, it's been a coupla weeks since you last checked in. We're starting to get worried. You always respond right away... If we did anything that bothered you please let us know."

From: Justin

>> Hey, look, it's been a while and we're startin to worry... if you could just text us or call one of us to let us know you're okay. please?

"Hi, it's Evan. We've been trying to contact to you for about a month now, and nothing. We're worried something could've gotten you. Last time we talked you said you were lookin for an Amarok, right? Please tell me you ganked it? I don't know what I'd do without seeing you again. We had such a shitty childhood and I wish we could all just be a family again. Maybe--"

From: Bella

>>Please talk to us.

"We're trying to find Mom. Just thought you should know. We have to see if you went with her or if you checked in with at least her. Just talk to us?"

"Mom's dead, you know that? Damn, it shouldn't hurt this much but it still does, ya know? She was our blood. I want to catch up. I want all of us to be better at this whole family thing. Maybe we can, eh?"

"Hey! Shit, I get that this might be a bad time, but it's me. Your, um- Your dad. Look, I reached out to your brothers and sister and they all said that you had gone MIA. And we all just want you to talk to us. We are a family, right. We should know that we're all okay. Just please, please, call us back. We love you. I love you."