Natsu's Adult life

After Highschool ended Natsu and Lisanna got engaged and married Lisanna got pregnant and Natsu was extremely happy he thought about how perfect his life was and smiled he grabbed Lisanna and kissed her passionately as they were strolling through the park happily with no worries in world not expecting what was going to happen on what they thought would be new chapter in their lives.

9 MONTHS LATER

It was finally the day Lisanna was suppose to give birth Natsu was so excited  he got all the baby stuff and rushed to the hospital with Lisanna they made it to the hospital luckily on time. The doctor needed to speak to Lisanna in private.

 Natsu got up to come with "Just sit and wait i'll be right back" Lisanna says smiling at Natsu gently. Natsu sighed and just sat down "If ya say so Lis" he says huffing and staring around the seating area bored. The doctor frowns "So what is it?" Lisanna asks walking in with a smile on her face "There were some complications with the baby and you're unable to deliver this baby without suffering immense blood loss which could lead to death..." The doctor says hesitantly with a large frown  "Of course i'm willing to take the risk i want my baby to be alive" Lisanna says waving off the idea of not going through with the birth.

 "Are you sure madam? you will be losing a lot of blood.." The doctors asks Lisanna one last time  "Yes i'm very sure and don't tell my husband until i gave birth" Lisanna says very sure and determined to deliver her beautiful baby girl who she won't be seeing grow up sadly. The doctor nodded "Okay we've reserved a room for you" The doctor says slowly smiling at Lisanna's determination regardless of the sad truth. 

Lisanna smiles back and acts unbothered by the fact she'll die. She walks out and Natsu sees her so he ran up to her  "So what happened Lis?" Natsu asks concerned she smiled and said "The doctor told me to give birth in the next room..thats it" she says fake smiling. Natsu suddenly carries  Lisanna bridal style "N-Natsu be careful!"  she screams giggling as he runs to the reserved room next door. As soon as Lisanna laid on the bed her water broke "AHHH! C-CALL THE DOCTOR!" Lisanna screams  "HEY GET SOME DOCTORS HERE!" Natsu screams walking outside the room. The doctors rush in immediately and help Lisanna deliver her beautiful baby girl.

3 hours later 

*Baby cries*

"S-she looks just like you..." Lisanna stutters as she cries tears of joy and Natsu also cries as he stares at his baby girl his new bundle of joy  Lisanna remembers the sad outcome and cries but this time tears of sadness she quickly wipes her tears away randomly "U-Uh go get me cream from the pharmacy" she asks Natsu acting like she needed it Natsu looks at her confused but doesn't say anything as he runs to go get the cream not knowing the real reason he was rushed out so randomly.

During the 20 minutes he was  gone for. Lisanna decided it was good to write letters for her daughter to read every time it was her birthday because Lisanna knew she was going to be gone and when it got to her daughter's eighth birthday she had given her a very important letter to read something that would ensure her father's happiness. Natsu came back and the doctor pulled him to the side to talk to him.

"S-sir your wife is losing a lot of blood i'm afraid she won't be living for very long.." the doctor says sadly. "no.. it can't be..WHAT YOU'RE A DOCTOR YOU MUST SAVE HER THATS YOUR JOB!" he screams frustrated "I'm sorry sir" the doctor says solemnly. Natsu ignores the doctor and quickly runs to Lisanna to see if she's alright Natsu starts to cry hysterically slowly approaching her hospital bed in denial "W-Why didn't you tell me Lis"  Natsu says sobbing as he gets closer and lies on her dying chest Lisanna cries hysterically as well "I-Im sorry Natsu but i just couldn't let her die.. i couldn't let our baby die.." Lisanna repeats whilst sniffling.