Lisanna's death anniversary: 8 years

Today was Lisanna's death anniversary, the Dragneel family as well as the Strauss family were preparing to meet up and mourn the 8 years that Lisanna was gone for. Natsu was sad he missed Lisanna his love and his life. His dad told him to get another wife but Natsu believes when you fall in love you only fall in love ONCE  he was getting ready.

"Daddy when you hear the word, Lucy, what do you think?" His daughter asks randomly "Lucy Heartfilia" Natsu says unintentionally   "Lucy Heartfilia..." his daughter repeats after him "Who's that?" she asks acting confused his eyes widen "O-oh she's just an old friend.." he says with a frown on his face "Okay.." His daughter mumbles he laughs nervously and looks to the side frowning as he recalls his high school best friend.

They were all done getting ready so they made their way to the Strauss home in Magnolia to mourn the eighth year death of Lisanna a Mother, wife, daughter, and sister. They walk inside "Why hello there.."  Ben Strauss says as he looks down in sadness he sees his dear grandchild   "Hey sweetie!"  says Mr Strauss immediately cheering up. "Hey Gramps!" says Lucy jumping into his arms and giving him a big hug. 

Mira and Elfman come in as well with their spouses Laxus and Evergreen they all look at the photo of Lisanna and cry Mira cries in Laxus's arms and hugs him. Natsu looks down sadly as he hugs a crying Lucy "I-i want mommy!" she screams sobbing hysterically everyone frowns as more tears well up in their eyes. Natsu hugs her tightly "Don't worry you have daddy.." Natsu says comforting her Lucy cries "I guess.." she mumbles sighing

50 MINUTES AFTER THE ANNIVERSARY ENDED

Lucy goes up to her aunt Mira and Grandpa Igneel and taps their shoulder "I have something mommy wants me to do.." She says getting out the last letter the eighth one. She hands them the letter Lisanna gave her. They read it and cry "We'll make sure her last wish comes true..." Mirajane says determined as she fist pumps the air. 

"I always wondered where Lucy went she was a nice girl?  was she even a girl"  Igneel says chuckling.  "OF COURSE SHE'S A GIRL!" Both Mira and Lucy say sweat dropping. Mira walks back inside "I'm going to stay with the Dragneel family for a little while look after the kids okay?" She asks Laxus with a bright smile "Sure babe" he says kissing her cheek and leaving.  "MISSION NALU!" Mirajane screams squealing.  "SHHH!" Lucy shushes Mira making sure her dad doesn't hear. "I need someone to go to Lucy's aunt's house to ask where Lucy is.." Lucy says sighing Mira says "I'll do it!" Mira says with a determined face.

Mira quietly goes into her father's office to look for Lucy Heartfilia's formed folder which has her  Aunts address. She luckily finds the address and sighs in relief as she quickly gets into her car and drives to Anna Heartfilia's house. She makes it and knocks on the door hastily, the door  opens revealing a beautiful blonde-haired woman "Who is it?" says a tired Anna "Uh I'm one of Lucy's high school friends" Mira lied smiling awkwardly "Oh come in I guess?" Anna says fully opening the door with a welcoming smile. 

Mira comes in and sits down Anna sits next to her "So what do you want to know kid?" Anna says sipping some wine "Where did Lucy go?" Mira asks in full curiosity "Oh she's back with her mom at their family home the  Heartfilia mansion and it's all the way in Fiore city" Anna blabbers talking about how beautiful Fiore is "Oh okay is Lucy fine?" Mira asks randomly wondering if she really was. "Oh, she's more than fine she got engaged and is happy  last time I saw she was crying talking about how love is hard..." Anna says smiling sadly at the memory.

"I shall be taking my leave now thanks for the info Anna..." Mira says smiling as she walks out she frowns empathising with Lucy Poor thing...her first love and best friend didn't feel the same.. and now she's engaged to someone who's probably not her true love ..i haven't met Lucy Heartfilia but she seems nice and flat-chested but that was before god knows how she looks now she thought sighing and heading back.

 (A/N  YASSS MIRA  MISSION NALU COMMENCES )