How it all started....

FLASHBACK   (DO NOT SKIP THIS GONNA BE A LONG FLASHBACK OF NATSU'S PAST AND LISANNA'S AND LUCY HEARTFILIA's)

(a/n imagine it says Heartfilia on her hat...this was Natsu and Lucy back in high school they were inseparable and Lucy was flat chested and her hair was short really short..lol)

Lucy Heartfilia woke up early so she could go and play basketball with Natsu like they usually do she quickly ate her cereal and said bye to her Aunt  as she got on her skate board and skated to school she saw Natsu and waved at him he waved back "Get ready to be defeated!" He says snickering "Funny of you to say since you lose every time." She says smirking.

"Fair enough" Natsu says pouting.  Natsu and Lucy were getting ready to play basket ball again and before Lucy could dribble the ball  Natsu trips Lucy and snatches the ball throwing the ball in the hoop Lucy get up angry and shouts "CHEATER!" while pointing at Natsu's nose. Natsu grabs her index finger and shouts "No i'm not!"  "ARE TOO"  "ARE NOT"  They go back and forth for a while but Lucy storms out and sits on the bench alone huffing in anger.

2 SECONDS LATER

Natsu sits next to her "Sorry Luce.." he apologises as he gives her a new pen "you might need this since you lose your pen all the time" he says laughing. Lucy laughs along  "Thanks dude i totally forgive you" she says smiling at him and he smiled back ruffling her hair she pouts and they do their secret handshake and laugh. The bell rings which means they have to get to their English class "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Natsu shouts in a challenging tone.  Lucy smirked and ran they made it on time and as expected.

 Natsu lost the race Lucy laughed hard at him trying to make excuses. Principal Ben Strauss was monitoring the halls "NO RUNNING THE THE HALLS!" he screams at the Natsu and Lucy. Lucy just  rolls her eyes  "Sorry for not wanting to be late" Lucy says sarcastically  "Hmmm..i'll let you off this time" says the principal as  he checks out the new English teacher Ms Alberona Natsu gags and Lucy cringes.

i'll let you off this time" says the principal as  he checks out the new English teacher Ms Alberona Natsu gags and Lucy cringes

(A/n That's Miss Alberona aka Cana minus being an alcoholic she's the new English teacher at Fairy tail high)

They arrive to class and Natsu immediately flirts with Flare cause that what he usually does he sees another girl and smirks he gives her his number while he was with flare, Flare sees this and slaps him "you deserved that" Lucy says laughing hard. The English teacher sees Lucy talking to Natsu  "STOP TALKING LUCY!" Ms Alberona screams angrily  Lucy slouches back in her seat silently in embarrassment Natsu tries not to laugh and Lucy glares at him.

Ben Strauss was talking to his two children on the phone they were in London "Hey dad!" his two elder children Mira and Elfman say with a smile on their face "Good news! we're sending Lisanna back to finish school at your high school"  Ben gasps in happiness "That's wonderful! she'll fit in perfectly since she is my daughter" Ben smirks to himself "Sure dad" Mira and Elfman say sweat dropping as they hang up.

It was break so the bell rang and everyone ran to their areas and Lucy and Natsu where hanging out near the school entrance as usual having an arm wrestling match.

Meanwhile the principal's daughter, Lisanna was staring out the window of the car and started to smile she was so excited to see her dad again after such a long time. She made it to Fairy tail high and she saw a  handful of people.  She stepped out of the car and all eyes were on her she waved at the people and winked. Natsu saw Lisanna and his heart beat increased and he blushed immediately whilst checking her out up and down 'Damn mami' Natsu thought.

 Natsu saw Lisanna and his heart beat increased and he blushed immediately whilst checking her out up and down 'Damn mami' Natsu thought

(A/N THis is lisanna's outfit )

Lucy saw Natsu staring at Lisanna and her heart started to hurt she didn't know why she shook the thought out of her head "Natsu you're drooling" she says disgusted  "Huh ?" he mumbles as  he looks down to see he created a puddle.. "Eww man you might want to wipe that off before that chick sees it" she says gagging, she takes a tissue out throwing it at him he quickly wipes his drool off and checks his self out before walking up to Lisanna .

 "Hey babe how did it feel when you fell from heaven?" he asks smoothly "Excuse me i need to go to the principal's office" Lisanna says giggling but then making a serious face "Forget about that old geezer" he says getting close to her.

 "WELL THAT OLD GEEZER IS MY DAD SO I'M GOING TO HIS OFFICE!" Lisanna says huffing as she pushes Natsu aggressively to the lockers everyone sees and laughs "Hmm..playing hard to get...i always accept a challenge" Natsu says determined as he fixes his spikes.

 "Idiot" Lucy says laughing at him "Hey what's that suppose to mean!" he huffs offended "Come on we have to get back to English" Lucy says dragging a groaning Natsu "Nooo not double english" Natsu says trying to escape but Lucy managed to drag him to English.  "Welcome back class we have a new student named Lisanna joining us!" she says smiling as she pushes Lisanna to her seat "Today we are going to learn about what love means.." Ms Alberona blabbers as Natsu was too busy doodling Lisanna's face.

"NATSU! what does love mean?"  Miss Alberona asks Natsu crossing her arms "Well Miss love means a lot of different things but for me Love means friendship" Natsu says smirking and looking deeply into Lisanna's eyes. Lisanna blushes so hard Lucy's eyes widen and her heart beat increases so that means Natsu loves me? since we are best friends..but not in that way..Lucy thought ..Lucy starts contemplating no were just friends nothing more...

The bell rings...for lunch

Everyone rushes to the canteen some people pushing to get first in lines. Lisanna walks in gracefully she looks for Natsu and she spots Lucy  "Hi i was wondering if you know were Natsu is?" she says looking around for Natsu "He's right there" Lucy says pointing to Natsu punching a vending machine and screaming at it.  Lisanna sweat drops but quickly thanks Lucy running up to Natsu. She smiles at him tapping his shoulder.

"I knew you would come back to me babe" Natsu says cockily as he grins at her with his sharp canine completely forgetting about the vending machine. Lisanna rolls her eyes "No i'm here to apologise for throwing you on the lockers..." Lisanna says looking down in shame "Don't worry it didn't hurt at all" Natsu says lifting her head to face him Lucy laughs at his stupid remark but then she realises she's third wheeling them so she slowly walks away from the scene. Natsu and Lisanna hung out for the rest of the entire school day...and Lucy's presence was not even acknowledged...

(A/n that was lucy's face throughout the rest of the day)