Reunited

Lucy packs up all of her stuff and puts on her very beautiful white outfit suitable for outdoors and she waves goodbye to her mother as she walks out of the Mansion and gets into the Limo and on her way to Celestial summer camp not ready for what was about to happen.

She steps out of the Limo and sees the owner of celestial "Long  time no see Capricorn" Lucy greets him with a bright smile that could light up any dark room "Hey Lucy i'm glad your volunteering again it honestly makes me happy" Capricorn says shaking Lucy's hand and smiling. "After all  i promised the kids i will come back and i plan on fulfilling my promise" Lucy says chuckling. 

Capricorn smiles at Lucy widely "Here you go Lucy" He hands her balloons "Just stand at the entrance of the camp  and and these balloons out to the children who come" Capricorn says walking off  Lucy takes the balloons and stands at the entrance, she sees a ton of kids running toward her shouting "MISS LUCY WE MISSED YOU!!! "the kids scream jumping in happiness. Lucy hugs them and says "I missed you too" she smiles as she starts handing out the balloons to the excited kids.

BACK TO THE DRAGNEELS...

Lucy and Mira head to camp in Mira's car Lucy jumps up and down in excitement she can't wait to see Lucy Heartfilia and for her father to finally be fully happy and not empty inside and she can't wait to satisfy her mom's last wish and do what daughters do when their mothers ask them to do something so this means a lot to both Mira and Lucy.

After hours of driving Lucy and Mira make it to the summer camp..

They walk up to the entrance of the summer camp and see a GODDESS... who's hair swayed with the wind so beautiful and how she lighted up the room with her glow and beautiful bright smile.

 who's hair swayed with the wind so beautiful and how she lighted up the room with her glow and beautiful bright smile

 "Is that her...?!" Mira shouts in shock "I think so.." Lucy Dragneel's says in awe as she shivers. she slowly goes up to Lucy Heartfilia she finally makes it to Lucy and just stares at her giving balloons out. Mommy said she was beautiful but i didn't expect her to be so pretty  dad is a lucky man Lucy thought with a bright smile on her face. She's NOT flat-chested  HELL her boobs are probably larger than mines...Mira thinks in a trance.

Lucy Heartfilia sees Lucy Dragneel standing there with a big smile on her face  "Hey little girl what's your name i never saw you around here before" Lucy asks kneeling down as she smiles brightly  "My name is Lucy" Lucy says shyly.  Lucy Heartfilia's eyes widen "What a coincidence my name is Lucy as well"  says Lucy Heartfilia as she ruffles younger Lucy's hair. "Did you come here for a balloon?.. i'm soo sorry but they're all finished" Lucy Heartfilia frowns but then she   gives Lucy Dragneel a lollipop instead. Lucy Dragneel smiles at Lucy Heartfilia Mira watches in amusement from afar.

"Can i volunteer as well?" Mira asks with glittering eyes approaching Capricorn "Sure the more the merrier" he says smiling brightly. Mira smiles  back and takes her celestial camp uniform she gets one for her niece Lucy Strauss Dragneel  and they both change into it Mira walks up to Lucy with a smile "Hi i'm Mira i'm also volunteering in this camp that girl who just talked to you is my niece" Mira says putting out her hand for a handshake "She's such a cutie" says Lucy Heartfilia shaking her hand "Well nice to meet you" Lucy says walking to the children and playing with them as they all smile happily while giggling Mira plays with the kids as well.