More Evans' (Marauders Era)

Lily's POV.

I don't remember the day they were born, I wasn't even one yet. Their 11 months younger then me, my favorite has to be Snapdragon or Dray as we all call her, then probably Rose, and lastly Carnation or Nat as we all call her. Nat's my least favorite just because we are oh so very different for her it's practical joking above everything, including school which is why the triplets got expelled from their school, Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. I don't understand why the other two let the headmistress think they were apart of it, they weren't. I know the reason they did it though, they'd rather they be school-less and mad at each other rather than attending different school, happy with each other but apart; the bond those three have is unbelievable, especially considering how different they all are. At least Nat didn't pull the prank till the end of year feast so they were at least done fifth year. I couldn't believe the triplets luck when they were accepted into Hogwarts. They will be joining me in our sixth year, I'm not quite a year older than them, and I am so happy that I can be around Dray this year to help protect her. Don't get me wrong, Dray is a great girl but something about her voice and structure just makes you want to protect her.

As I was walking down the stairs I heard raised voices, "Well, I wouldn't have to use your owl to write to my friends about what Hogwarts will be like if you hadn't gotten us expelled!!" I could tell Rose was livid, she was stubborn but she almost never yelled at anyone especially Nat or Dray. "You didn't need to be expelled with me, you could've told the headmistress the truth!!!" I wasn't surprised to hear Nat yelling, she can be very temperamental but I was worried because I know the two of them fighting will upset Dray.

Then I heard her voice, Dray. "Please stop fighting, at least we're all together, right?"

"We may as well be split up with how distant Nat and I are!" oh no, I could see Nat saying something like that but not Rose. I hurried down the last flight of stairs I needed to get to Dray and separate the other to before they say anything else they regret. Just as I stepped off the stairs a small body came crashing into me, I quickly steadied Dray's shaking form, I looked down at her face and saw she was crying. "Dray, they didn't mean it..." when I saw she wasn't calming down I turned to the last resort, "Go to Petunia, tell her what happened and she'll help you, okay?" Dray quick nodded her head but looked at me with a look that said 'where are you going?' "I'm going to deal with the other two." Dray nodded again before taking off upstairs.

Dray's POV.

I listened to Lily and ran toward Petunia's room, I knew she hated the rest of our siblings but her and I are close and she always knows how to cheer me up. Once I got to Petunia's room. "Which little brat is it?" Her voice called out and she only ever used that tone when we interrupted her, I'm guessing she on the phone with Vernon. "The littlest." I called back my voice breaking on the second word showing that I was crying. "Sorry Dray, please come in, just give me one minute and I can talk to you." Her voice was much softer this time and when I opened the door her back was to me and she was taking in what she thought to be a flirting voice. "Bye Vernon." she whispered. When she put the phone down she turned to me and sighed "What happened, Dray?" she said softly. I explain Nat's and Rose's fight to her a quite voice, then I told her about what Rose said to me and about seeing Lily on the stairs. Once I was done talking Petunia just held me and let me cry it out, when I was finally done crying I sat cross-legged on the flour infront of her and she played with my hair. A hour later mom came up and told us it was time for dinner. I went down stairs with Petunia and had dinner. After dinner I was headed up to my room when Nat and Rose came and stood infront of me. "We want to apologize for fighting earlier," Nat started and then Rose took over "And for what I said, we don't want to be separated." and they finished while speaking in synchronicity "We're sorry!" I giggle because they know I find it entertaining when they talk like that.
"It's okay, I forgive you two!" I said much happier than before.