What happened?

Lily's POV

I saw Dray hurry off and I was suddenly furious at Remus and Cami.  I started to walk away from the flirting couple, Rose and Nat had agreed to keep an eye on them, and Potter and his group followed me. "Why are you following me Potter?"

"Because I want to know how Dray handled it so well." I felt my heart flutter as I realized he cared about me enough to also want to protect my family.

"She's hurting but will act like it's not for two reasons. She wants to avoid conlift with Cami over a boy and the second reason is more of an assumption but I'm guessing she doesn't want you three to feel like you have to choose between her and Lupin." I ekplain, tis wasn't the first time Dray's boyfriend flirted with Cami in front of her but it was the first time Cami flirted back, or at least the first time I knew of.

"We'd choose her." Sirius said glaring back in the direction of Remus and Cami even though we couldn't see them anymore.

"Yeah she's like a little sister to us, and Remus is the one doing the wrong." James stated and I reacted without thinking. I turned around and flung my arms around his neck pulling him into a tight hug, at first he went stiff from shock before returning my hug and pulling me closer to him. I felt protected inhis arms and held on longer than nessicary only breaking away when someone yelled my name.

"EVANS!" I let go of James and turned to face Malfoy and Black (Cissy). "It's Dray, she ran towards the whomping willow. She hasn't come out, It's like the tree is hiding her! She looked devesated, what happened?" I could hear the concern in his voice and decided that she probably would be more open with James and Sirius then me, besides I could talk more civially with Malfoy then they could.

"Black, P-James." I don't know why I decided then to call him James but it felt right. "Go find her, I'll explain to these two." Xirius and James nodded and ran towards the whomping willow. 

I filled Luciius and Cissy (They told me to call them that) in on what happened with Remus, Cami, and Dray. Cissy looked devesated for Dray and Lucius looked like he wanted to kill Remus, luckily Cissy calmed him down.

"Lil!" Nat yelled to me, I spun around to face her fearing the worse. "Their holding hands!" I sprinted after Nat as she led me back to Remus and Cami, Lucius and Cissy not far behind me.

We reached them and when I saw how close they were I lost my cool. "Remus Lupin and Cameron Pink, what the hell are you thinking!" I screamed. They jumped away from each other in shock, I don't often lose my cool. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO DRAY!!!?" I didn't lower my voice after having their ttention, in fact I raised it.

"Umm, Lily what do you mean, we were just talking?" I saw shocked at how oblivious Remus was.

"No you weren't, you flat out said Cameron was prettier than Dray, YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I watched his skin pale.

"Shit, is she okay?" I starred at him in disbelief.

"Of course not, she's devesated and is hiding in the whomping willow. And Cami you have been best friends since first year back at Beauxbaton how could you not notice she was shurting when she left." both of them were now hanging their heads in shame.

"How do I make iy up to her?" Remus asked.

"Wll start by distancing yourself from Cami, support her, apologize, and work your ase's off, both of you, to regain her trust. She's going to act likes nothing is wrong but inside she's going to be dying." I spoke with venom and Remus said by to Cami and walked away from her looking furius at himself.

"It's time for Dinner come one Cameron, lets go to the great hall." She followed me looking guilty.