Chapter 1: The Celebrity

"Morning Vilu!" My aunt Angie says as I take a seat next to her on the couch.

"Good morning, what are you watching?" I ask.

"E! News" Angie says, taking a bite out of her toast.

I roll my eyes, I don't really care about the media.

"Good news for those of you who live in Buenos Aires because today pop star Leon Vargas will be returning home!" The lady on the TV said.

"Ooooh" Olga says as she walks in. She had made me toast. "Do you think any of us will meet him?" she asks.

"I doubt it" I say taking the plate of toast from Olga. "Thanks for the toast". Olga smiles and leaves again.

"Where's dad and Ramallo?" I ask Angie.

"They're working at the moment" Angie says. She looks at the time on her phone and gasps.

"We're gonna be late for the Studio!" She says, quickly standing up.

When we arrive at the Studio, there's a huge crowd gathered around someone at the studio.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"You'll see" Angie smirks.

I make my way through the crowd and see Leon Vargas standing in the middle of it. He had chocolate brown hair, I couldn't tell what colour his eyes were because he was wearing dark sunglasses.

"Guys, I promise I'll sign autographs later" He says. He then turns around and walks into the studio.

"Vilu, there you are" My best friend Francesca shouts. She runs over to me.

"Can you believe Leon Vargas?" She says.

"Why is he?" I ask.

"I don't know, maybe he's back for a visit?" She shrugs.

"Wait, he attended the studio before?" I ask as we begin to walk into the studio.

"Yeah, he used to study here when he was 15 and then he became massively famous and left" Francesca explains.

"Guys, I got his autograph!" My friend Camila says, jumping with excitement.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I say sarcastically. Camila rolls her eyes.

"I can't believe he's actually here" She screeches. "He must be so down to earth"

"I heard last week on E! News that he was a complete douche-bag" I say.

"I thought you don't like celebrity media?" Francesca asks.

"Angie watches stuff like that every morning" I say as we walk towards our lockers.

"Vilu, you don't know him. You can't believe everything the media says" Camila says as she opens her locker.

"You're right" I say as I take some books out of my locker.

"How long is he gonna be here?" Francesca asks, closing her locker.

"I'm not sure" Camila says, closing her locker as-well.

I close my locker too and we all walk into Gregorio's class. Camila almost has a heart attack when she sees Leon leaning against the wall.

"OH MY GOD ITS LEON VARGAS I JUST AHAJASHGDS" Camila screams. I laugh as Leon flinches.

"I'm sorry, we're early" Francesca says, way calmer than Camila.

"It's fine" Leon says quietly.

The four of us stand there awkwardly as Francesca holds Camila back from attacking Leon.

"Have we met before?" Leon asks me. He takes off his sunglasses and puts them in his pocket.

"I don't think so" I say, staring into his eyes. I have to admit, he has beautiful eyes. He suddenly walks over to me and stands closely in-front of me.

"I could've sworn I've seen you before" Leon says, studying my features. Before I could answer Gregorio and the other students walk into the room.

"Okay, everyone. Unless you've been living under a rock you all know this is Leon Vargas. He's gonna be here for a while" Gregorio says. I can't help but wonder why Leon would return to the studio when he could be touring the world right now.

After we finish Gregorio's lesson we all file out of the classroom.

"Oh my god" Camila screeches into my ear.

"What?" I ask, slightly annoyed by Camila's constant screeching.

"He talked to you" Camila says, shaking as if she was about to shake.

"Camila, stop fangirling" Francesca groans.

"Whatever let's go get lunch" Camila says.

"Sure, you coming Vilu?" Francesca asks.

"I'll be there in a few minutes" I smile.

 I walk towards my locker and take out my diary.

"You keep a diary?" A voice says from behind me.

I turn around to see Leon standing behind me.

"Uh...yeah" I say, trying to not sound nervous.

"Cool, I tried to keep a journal once but I ended up forgetting about it" He shrugged.

"I guess when you're busy touring the world it's easy to forget about things" I say. He stares at me for a moment. 

"Why aren't you eating lunch?" He asks.

"I had to go get my diary first" I say.

"Oh, sorry to keep you" He says. I smile and walk away.