Chapter 6: Sleepover

"So, rumour has it you and Leon have been getting close lately" Francesca says as she and Camila are over at my house for a sleepover. The three of us are sat on bed in our comfy pyjamas.

"We're just friends.." I say assuringly. Francesca and Camila look at each other with grins on their faces.

"Yeah, sure" Camila says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and playfully shove her arm.

"You two would be so cute together!" Francesca says.

"Really? I don't think so" I say, trying my hardest not to blush. I was definitely attracted to Leon, I mean, who isn't? but I know that we're better off as friends. My phone begins to ring.

"I bet it's Leon!" Camila says.

"It is!" Francesca says as she cheekily stares over my shoulder at my phone screen. I roll my eyes and get off my bed and walk towards the window.

"Hello?" I say as I answer.

"Hey Vilu, are you able to meet me at 'Browne's Café'" He says.

"Err," I begin, scratching the back of my neck, "Well I'm currently in my pyjamas-" Francesca scoffs loudly and Camila gestures for her to shush.

"Get changed" Leon says, "I'll see you there." I put down my phone and sigh. Fran and Cami stare at me with their eyebrows raised.

"You're gonna need us to cover for you, aren't you?" Francesca sighs. I slowly nod before Camila jumps up with excitement.

"Oh my god!," She screeches in an almost deafening tone, "Leonetta is happening!." I scoff and roll my eyes.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Sorry for not updating in forever and sorry for the super short chapter. I've been very busy with my other books for a while and I haven't had the time to update this. I'll try to update this as often as I can with hopefully longer chapters :)