Chapter 5: Motocross

"Here's a little 'Throwback Thursday' for you all" The woman on the tv says. Once again Angie was watching her celebrity gossip shows. I take a seat beside Angie as I notice that they're talking about Leon.

"Here is Leon Vargas shoving an innocent paparazzi onto the ground, that boy is out of control!" The woman on the tv says. The show then shows a clip.

"Get out of my face!" Leon shouts and pushes the man down.

Angie instantly turns the TV off.

"Wow..." I sigh.

"Come on, Vilu" Angie says, "The guy obviously deserved it, he kept asking Leon uncomfortable questions and was blocking his way"

"I don't know, Angie. I don't really know this new and older Leon" I say.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH LEON VARGAS" Camila says as we both hang out outside of the studio.

"Camila, stop with the fangirling" I say while rolling my eyes.

"I can't, I just have so many feels!" she says and I laugh.

"Hey girls" Leon says as he makes his way over to us.

"AJGKFSHGKHSJUNAHJAAHJ" Camila squeals. She then starts to hyperventilate.

"Oh my god, Cami. Are you okay?" I ask as Camila looks as though she's about to faint.

"I-I'll be right back" she says and runs off.

"Well that was awkward" Leon says.

 "Yeah..." I say.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"It's just I saw this thing where you pushed a paparazzi onto the ground and it got me thinking about the fact that I don't really know you anymore" I say. He takes a step back looking hurt.

"So, you think that I'm a bad guy?" he says bitterly.

"How am I supposed to know?" I shrug, "People change"

"Then try to get to know me, not the person the media paints me out to be" He says.

"Fine, tell me about yourself" I say.

 "Well, not many people know this but I really like motocross" he says.

"Motocross?!" I say, absolutley shocked. Leon doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would do motocross.

"Yeah" He shrugs, "Now I get to ask you something"

"What is it?" I ask.

"Who's your boyfriend?" he asks.

"Ummm, I don't have one" I say.

"Oh..." he says. There's a moment of silence.

"Listen, I didn't mean to offend you about the whole paparazzi thing. It's just on TV you seem so-"

"Arrogant?" Leon says cutting me off. I look to ground and sigh.

"You can't blame me for being cautious" I shrug.

"Do you wanna skip class and go somewhere?" He suddenly asks. 

"Won't we get in trouble?" I say hesitantly.

"Well, if we do it won't be the end of the world" he smirks.

"Is this yours?" I ask, surprised as I stare at the motorbike Leon was currently sitting on.

"Hop on" he smirks.

"No way, I am not getting on this thing!" I say.

"Come on....please?" he says with a pout. I roll my eyes and sit on the back. I wrap my arms around him.

"Hold on" He says as he starts up the motorbike.

"That....was....terrifying" I say as Leon finally stops the motorcycle and get off.

"You'll get used to it!" Leon says happily.

"Where are we anyway?" I ask.

"This is where I've recently started to do motocross" he says proudly.

"and....why did you bring me?" I ask feeling out of place.

"So you can get to know me for the person I really am" he says.

 "I doubt this place is gonna help" I say.

"It's a start" he smiles.