Chapter 3: Glances

"How do I not remember this?" I ask not taking my eyes off of the picture of a younger me with a younger Leon.

"Probably because you were so young" Angie says, leaning over the table to look at the photo.

"Well, well, well, look who was right as always" My dad says proudly as I roll my eyes.

"Hey, can I take this to school tomorrow...to show Leon?" I ask.

"Of course" My dad says.

That morning I decided to wait outside of the studio to wait for Leon.

"Why are you waiting out here?" Camila asks as she and Francesca make their way over to me.

"Oh, uhhh" I decide that instead of telling them I'll just show them the picture.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY IS THIS REAL, VIOLETTA IS THIS REAL?!" Camila says, acting like she was about to have heart attack.

"Er, yeah...it's real" I shrug. Francesca looks as though she wants to say something but she's too shocked to say anything.

"WHYY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNEW HIM" Camila says, I'm expecting her to pass out any minute now.

"I didn't even remember, kinda funny isn't it?" I laugh. After finishing a long conversation with Fran and Cami they decide to go inside so they won't be late.

"Hey, Violetta" Leon says, finally arriving, "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yeah, you" I say, he stares at me with confusion until I give him the photo of me and him when we were younger.

"Oh my god so that's where I know you from, I remember now!" He says, with excitement.

"Really?" I say, surprised.

"Yeah, we used to hang out at the park and play on the swings all of the time!" he says, smiling at the memory, "I can't believe I forgot"

"Well, we better get inside before we get in trouble for being late"

While in Gregorio's class Leon and I exchange a few glances, each one making me blush more and more.

"Leon, Violetta!" Gregorio shouts, "What do you think you're doing?!"

"We just looked at eachother, sir" Leon says, making me blush even more. I need to stop, I'm acting like Camila.

"You should be focusing on this lesson, get out of my class at once!" Gregorio says in a stern tone.

Without hesitation Leon and I walk out of the class feeling the eyes of everyone, especially Francesca and Camila, on us.

"Hi" Leon says as we wait outside in the hall.

"Hi" I say, quiet enough so Gregorio won't hear me.

"So, do you wanna hang out tonight? Like at the swings?" Leon asks, staring directly into my eyes.

"Um, maybe. I'm not sure" I say.

"Well if you change my mind, I'll be waiting at the park at about 1 a.m" he says.

"1 A.M?!" I say, instantly holding my hand over my mouth hoping Gregorio didn't hear me.

"Yeah, that way there'd be no paparazzi there" he says.

"I'm still not sure, I would have to sneak out" I say, starting to get nervous at the thought of my dad finding me sneaking out of the house at 1 a.m, he would kill me.

"Well if you change your mind I'll be there" Leon says.

 [Authors Note]:

Hi everyone! I have a new fanfiction out called "My First Love" and I would mean so much to me if you would read it. http://www.wattpad.com/story/23618618-my-first-love-a-leonetta-fanfiction