Chapter 7: Two Different Worlds

[LEON'S POV]

I sit in silence at a random table in the Café waiting for Vilu to arrive. I was kind of having a bad day and I knew that if I just saw her face I would cheer up instantly. She's the only person that likes me for me and not just because I'm some big celebrity. I start to smile as I begin to think about all the memories we had together. I can't believe I actually manged to forget them. Suddenly I spot a group of teenage girls rushing inside excitedly looking around. As soon as they spotted me they instantly ran over to me with excitement on their faces. "Damn, someone must have tweeted my whereabouts" I murmur to myself.

One of the girls, who was shaking like crazy, made an attempt to speak. "A-are you Leon Vargas?" No, I'm Johnny Depp. Of course I'm Leon Vargas. "Yes" I say with a warm smile. "Can we all please get a picture with you" She says, with a wide and hopeful smile. By the looks of it, Violetta doesn't seem like she'll be here any soon so I nod. Besides, it's only 4 people, how bad can it get?.

[VIOLETTA'S POV]

I walk into my closet and throw on my Beatles t-shirt, some light blue skinny jeans and some converse. I didn't have time to dress up so I decided to go comfortable. "Okay, guys," I say as I tie my hair into a messy bun, "If my dad and Angie come in just say I'm in the bathroom or something." They both nod with grins on their faces. "What?" I ask, growing impatient with them. I want to get there before Leon leaves.

"Someone's got a crush" Francesca sings playfully. I snort and roll my eyes. I have to admit, Leon is attractive. His hazel eyes are compelling and his hair always looks somehow perfect and he smells so wonderful and- Wow I need to stop myself. Leon and I are just friends. Besides, he probably has a bunch of gorgeous celebrity girls throwing themselves at him all of the time. Why would he choose to be with me. I shake the thought from my mind. "I'll see you guys later" I say before walking out of the room.

"Wow, why did I choose to wear a t-shirt" I murmur as I wrap my arms around my body to keep myself warm. It was absolutely freezing outside. As I draw nearer to the café I begin to question myself. Why am I even doing this. Leon is going to just leave again and return to his world of super models, actress' and pop stars. He'll probably forget I even exist just like he did when we were kids. When I arrive at the café my thoughts were confirmed. I stare through the window as I watch Leon talk to a group of twelve girls. He even looks like he's flirting with them.

[LEON'S POV]

Okay, way more girls showed up than expected. I try to smile at each and everyone of them, seeing as they're my fans and they support me everyday but I can't help but feel a little uncomfortable. I just wanted to hang out with Violetta without any interruptions but clearly I can't do that. As I take multiple selfies at the same time with the girls I notice Violetta staring at me through the window. "Violetta?"I say, noticing the frown on her face. I show her a sympathetic look before she turns around and walks away. I instantly brush past the girls and run outside but by the time I do she's gone. Damn, that girl's fast.

[VIOLETTA'S POV]

I can't help but roll my eyes at my idiocy. What was I thinking?. Leon and I are from two very different worlds. I don't think I'm able to put up with the millions of fans and the paparazzi. Maybe it's best if I stay away from him for a while. I don't want to be seen as 'that girl that's Leon Vargas' friend' I want to be seen as 'Violetta' and as long as I'm friends with Leon I don't think that will happen.