Chapter 2: Photograph

"Is it true?" Angie asks. It was morning and we were on our way to the studio.

"Is what true?"  I ask, still not fully awake.

"I heard you were talking to Leon Vargas" she says with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, yeah." I say, wondering how Angie knew I spoke to him. I guess someone might have been watching us and since Angie loves gossip of course she would know.

When we arrive at the studio a crowd gathers around me.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU DATING LEON VARGAS"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW LEON?"

"COULD YOU INTRODUCE ME TO LEON VARGAS"

I roll my eyes and push passed them. When I finally manage to get into the studio I see Francesca and Camila waiting for me.

"Vilu!" Cami says as I walk over to her and Francesca.

"No, I don't know Leon Vargas. We were just talking for a few seconds" I sigh.

Disappointment grew on Cami's face.

"What were you both talking about?" Francesca asks curiously.

"I don't know, he kept saying I looked familiar" I shrug. They both stare at me for a moment in confusion.

"Well anyway, we better get to class" Fran says.

 After a long day at the studio I go home and eat dinner with my family.

"So what's this I hear about you being seen talking to Leon Vargas?" My dad asks and I instantly glance at Angie who his awkwardly taking a sip of her drink, trying to avoid making eye contact with me. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"It's nothing, he just said I looked familiar for some reason. I don't know" I shrug. My dad starts laughing and Olga and Ramallo join in. Angie and I stare at them in confusion.

"What?" I ask as my dad starts choking on his food.

"You don't remember, my dear?" Olga says, more calm than she was a few seconds ago.

"Remember what?" I ask.

"You two used to be friends!" My dad says after he finishes almost choking to death.

Angie gasps and instantly looks at me.

"Really?" Angie asks, her eyes wide with surprise.

"No....I don't remember knowing him" I say. What my dad is saying CAN'T be true, I think I would remember knowing a celebrity.

"When you were 6 and he was 7 you two were almost inseperable" My dad says, sounding like a psychopath...well atleast to me. He has got to be lying.

"Dad, no we weren't!" I say, absolutely sure I had never met Leon before yesterday.

 "Hold on" Ramallo says, standing up and running out of the room. We all continue to eat in silence until he comes back. I notice he has something in his hand.

"Is this enough proof?" Ramallo smirks as he gives me a photograph. I stare at the picture for a moment, Leon and I are sitting beside eachother in the grass covered in mud. We both have gigantic smiles on our faces showing all of our teeth, though we were missing some.

"Oh...my.....god" I say quietly.

____________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

IT'S A MIRACLE....I FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY!!!

Sorry it's not that long I just really wanted to update since a lot of you wanted me to continue on with this story. I will post chapter 3, I promise that you won't have to wait months like you did for this one lol.